💗....3....💗

His cousin saarika   helped kavya to get out of the dolly and made her stood beside manvik.

Her mother-in-law did their Pooja and kavya pushed the vessel filled with rice.

Her mother-in-law then kept plate of kumkum in front of her and saarika held Kavya's joda up to help kavya.

Kavya took steps on white cloth but stumbled a bit because of tiredness and dizziness. Her heavy joda and jewelleries were not helping her at all.

Saarika held kavya carefully before kavya could loose her balance.

Manvik's hand raised in concern of kavya but pull it down before anyone could see him. He was flustered to be honest.

Then some more small game like rituals were done.

A large plate filled with vermilion, milk and flower Patels was leing in front of manvik and kavya.

They have to find rings from it and there will be three rounds. It is said that whoever wins in this ritual will be dominant one in the pair.

Kavya was told by her mother that in this ritual she should just keep her hand one side and let her husband win all rounds.

Definitely she asked why was that...and in answer her mother told that her in-laws will get offended if she will try to win , they will think that you not well mannered....

Kavya kept quiet eventhough she knew that it was unfair. She was submissive girl and didn't wanted to offend anyone.

Manvik won all three rounds while kavya just kept her hand in the plate.

At last , she was given haldi-kesar dudh and was brought to manvik's bedroom by saarika and manvik's some other cousins, they teased her all the way but she just looked down shyly hiding behind her veil.

Door closed as she entered the room, she looked around the room, picking her veil up a little and saw a massive bedroom decorated with her dowry furniture and some other furniture

She felt really bad that , a father has to give their daughter as well as this stupid dowries....but it was followed from a long time by their ancestors...who was she to question?

The room was adorned with flowers and petals. The king size bed was fully loaded with flowers and flower vels..

She kept the glass of milk on side table and sat in middle of the bed. She let her veil free so that it was covering her face again.

She played with her bangles nervous when she heard the door opening. Her anxiety and nervousness had no limit. She just wished that she doesn't start to shiver and embarrass herself.

But she was also curious, this was the moment she will be able to see how her husband looks , will be good or not...she was in thought when she felt someone who is now her husband sitting  infront of her. He was very close and kavya just looked down.

He  slowly took her veil in his hands and uncovered her face.
He kept looking at her beauty , her face glow beamed as it was exposed.

Kavya felt very nervous about his staring and couldn't look at him . She remembered about haldi milk and gave it to him.

He drank it half and gave it to her, but she didn't knew if her husband didn't wanted to drink or he is giving her to drink it......no one told her about this...

She was in her thoughts when manvik chuckled.

"Tum peelo ab"
(You drink it )

Kavya nodded and drank the rest.

Manvik took glass from her and kept it on side table.
She came more close to her which lead kavya's hand shiver.

He looked at her hands and then again at her face.
He placed his fingers under her chin and made her raise her face.

That's when kavya saw her husband, and she will not lie , but haven't seen a man more handsome than her husband. He was very dashing and if she was not shy , she would have kept gawking at him all day...

Manvik held her hands which were shivering by his one hand and his body leaned on his other one, going close to her he spoke

"Aaj pehli raat h , to me dhyaan rakhunga. Tujhe takleef nahi hogi , chinta mat kar"

(It's first time , so I will be considerate. You will not feel much discomfort, don't worry)

Kavya looked at him and then again down..

Manvik started removing her jewellery and kept everything on the table.

He looked in her eyes and leaned in her face , capturing her lips..
They were like feathers , and he carefully kissed her not wanting to go rough on her.

Kavya being an obedient submissive girl , gave herself to her husband. And eventhough she would not have been submissive, she couldn't deny him.

As everyone says , a women never says no to her husband , wheatear they like it or not

Manvik made her lay down on bed while kissing her. He started going down kissing her jaw , then her neck and her collar bones.

He swiftly removed each piece of cloth on her body....kavya wanted to hide but she can't in real....

Manvik left wet kisses down her collar bone and his one hand grabbed her breast and started massaging it.

His mouth attacked other one making kavya whimper due to sensitivity and sensation which felt surprisingly good.

But her mother told her that it would pain....she was confused but let it be as her husband was doing new things to her...

She felt something happening in her body , mainly at her lower region.

Manvik stood up and removed his clothes getting fully naked, kavya looked at the other side , shyly.

Manvik smirked and positioned between her thighs.
He kissed her things and started rubbing her. It made kavya let out a light moan .

Manvik again attacked her lips and kissed her. While kissing he pushed his one finger in her folds... making her moan in kiss. Than he let his second finger and then third to make her ready for his size.

He got up and kept his penis at the entrance of her clit.

"Dekh , pehli baar h to thoda dard hoga....phir thik ho jaayega"

(Look , it will pain as it's your first time but then it will be fine)

Kavya nodded slightly fearing how much pain will she get.
He pushed himself inside her making her scream.

He swiftly held both her hands and pushed his whole length inside her.

"Haa aur chilaake saare Ghar ko bata de"

"Yes , scream more and let whole house know"

He said sarcastically.

But seeing tears in her eyes he leaned towards her.

"Tu dekh abhi dard chala jayega"

(The pain will be gone in few moments)

He slowly started moving inside her but she surpassed her screams.
Soon she started feeling better and pleasure took over her as his pace fasten.

Her anklets and bangles jingled in the dark night...and manvik didn't let  her sleep  till 3 in the morning.

__________💗

How was the chapter?
Comment and vote plss🫶🏻