💗....9....💗

Kavya is making tea for family members as it's almost evening.

She served them their tea and went back in her room as there was still time left to prepare for dinner.

She took the bunch of clothes on the bed and started folding them.
While scratching his neck slightly, manvik entered the room and saw his wife peacefully doing her work.

He went near her and stood closer beside her. Kavya looked at him and he couldn't control but hug her.

Kavya smiled and hugged him back.

"Sun kuch log aa rahe h abhi , mandir ke kaam ko lekar baat karne ke liye. Tu niche aake chai bana Dena unke liye"

Kavya nodded her head as manvik freed her from hug.

"Me niche Jaa Raha hu , shayad aa gaye honge. Tu yeh kaam kar ke chai bana de"

"Ji"
Kavya again nodded and quickly started folding the remaining clothes.

.

.

.

As kavya came down , she went inside kitchen without looking here and there.

The men were sitting with manvik in varanda. Manvik saw his wife coming down and entering kitchen...but something else he noticed is that one of the men was looking at her direction.... even when she was gone.

"Shekhavat, thoda idhar bhi dhayan de do. Kaha dhyaan hai tumhara"
Manvik said in stern voice glaring at shekhavat."

All the other men looked at shekhavat as he felt embarrassed for being called out (more for being caught).

Manvik gave them papers of temple to decide which part of the temple will get renovated.
While they were busy , manvik went in kitchen and stopped kavya as she was going to bring tea in veranda.

She looked at him , peaking from veil while holding it up.

"Kya hua?"

"Tu mat aa Dene , bindiya ko bhejna chai Dene ke liye"

Saying this manvik was going out of the kitchen

Without questioning, kavya told bindiya to serve them tea and started preparing for dinner.

Soon all the men went out of haveli after discussing about renovation of temple. Manvik was harsh with shekhawat all time while talking to him.

For the rest of the day , he had that stern face making kavya think that she did something wrong.

After dinner and cleaning kitchen, kavya made way to her bedroom. She was nervous and confused thinking about what possibly could have gone wrong from her side.

She saw manvik was writing something and took her clothes making her way to bathroom.

Manvik was zoned out and didn't even noticed kavya entering.
His mind was recalling the event of evening where shekhawat was eyeing his woman.

Kavya came and sat beside him.

"Suniye"

Her voice brought him out of his trance but he didn't looked at her as he continued writing.

"Hmm"
He answered

"Mujse koi galti Hui hai kya?"
Kavya asked looking down at her hand , griping her bangles in nervousness.

Manvik looked at her confused.

"Nahi to , esa kyu bol rahi hai?"

"Woh aapka Aaj chehra thoda gusse me lag raha hai"