💗....8....💗

Next day

No one was at home and manvik was out for some work , he said he would return early by afternoon.

Bindiya was doing other chores while kavya was making lunch. It was almost noon when she was cutting vegetables.

Suddenly someone whispered in her ear.

"Kavu"
[kavya - kavu (Nick name)]

She flinched but couldn't turn around as veiny hands snaked around her waist tightly and her back crashed on hard chest.

She panicked a little and looked at the hands immediately identifying the hands which belonged to her husband.

He relaxed again and spoke softly

"Aapne to muje Dara hi Diya thha"

Manvik chuckled and rest his chin on her shoulder, peaking at what she was doing.

"Meri kavu kya bana Rahi hai?"

Kavya felt butterflies in her stomach.
She told him about the meal and told him to leave her so that she can continue cooking.

Manvik left her after kissing her cheek and exited kitchen.
Kavya couldn't stop blushing and smiling like mad.

She served lunch to manvik and he started eating it.

"Tune khana nahi khaya ?"

"Aapke baad"

"Aaj mere saath hi khaa le , jaa apni thaali leke aa aur mere baaju me beth"

"Par m-me aapke saathe kese kha sakti hu"

Manvik stopped eating and looked at her.

"Muje akele nahi khana hai , isliye tu bhi mere saath kha le"

Kavya nodded hesitantly and brought her plate  and started eating with him.
It felt good to eat with someone rather than eating alone.

"Chal ab me upar jaata hu ,tu  khatam karke aa Jana "

Kavya nodded taking the plates and going in kitchen.

After she cleaned the messed kitchen , she waited for bindiya to come back from her home as she went to her home at 11:00 to have her lunch and some rest.

But bindiya was still not there. Kavya thought to atleast wash the clothes herself, then bindiya can do the rest.

She sat down in the back area of the haveli and started washing clothes.
She tried to do it fast to not make manvik wait or else he might get angry.

She washing clothes, when she heard manvik at the backdoor entrance.

"Kavu? Tu kyu kar rahi hai yeh kaam?"

Kavya quickly stood up and said

"Woh , bindiya abhi Tak aai nahi hai , shayad usko thodi der ho jayegi isliye mene socha kamse kam kapde dho deti hu khud"

Manvik nodded understanding.

"Jitna ho utna hi karna"

Kavya nodded and manvik went inside again.
Kavya sat back again and started washing clothes.

In half and hour all the clothes were washed and she started hanging them on the string.

She heard bindiya

"Maaf karna chhoti Mukhiyain , aaj der ho gai , woh meri thodi aankh khuli hi nahi samas par ...abhi uthi aur jaldi chali aai"

Kavya shook her head

"Are koi baat nahi , kabhi kabhi ho jata hai. Yeh kapde mene dho diye hai. Tum pocha laga kar Ghar chali Jana"

Bindiya nodded and went to do her work.
Kavya hanged all the clothes and made her way inside.

Entering her room , she saw manvik asleep. She closed the door silently and without making much noice , she went and lay beside him. It was just her anklets who were making noice.

Because of her moments , manvik woke up and slightly open his eyes.
Wrapping his arms around her waist , he pulled her close.

"Aagai bindiya?"
He questioned

"Ji"

Manvik nodded and closed his eyes before doing his head in her neck and falling back in his slumber.

Kavya was also tired and fell asleep immediately after few minutes.
.

.

.

.

Everyone was back from wedding and were sitting in veranda, talking.

Kavya made tea was making tea for them.

"Woh log bahu to bohot achi laaye hai nai , manvik ke baajuji."
Lataa spoke remembering the bride.

Manvik and shiv were also there hearing them talk.

Naveen(manvik's father) nodded.

"Haa bahu to ache ghar ki thhi aur dekha to tumne usse hai , muje zyada pata nahi. Par tujhe maanna padega ki hamaari Bahu jesi bahu nai hai kisiki"

Manvik smiled as kavya innocent faced popped in his mind.

Lataa nodded. Despite her nagging all time on her bahu , she knew that no one has such daughter-in-law as she has.

"Woh to hai , hamari Bahu jesi to kisi ki nahi hai"

Kavya came to give them tea. After serving them , she went inside again.

The family members talked more for a while then went inside their rooms after having dinner.

Kavya came to her room and taking her clothes she went inside bathroom to take bath.

She came and blew the lamps off , laying down on the bed she breathed out. She was exhausted today and the cold bath helped her relax.

Manvik was laying beside her and started massaging her waist.
He kissed her cheeks and went near her lips just to capture those feathers.

He kissed and chew them , after biting her and exploring her mouth ,he kissed her next and started to leave hickeys.

"Aaj kuch Naya karte hai , tuje acha lagega"
Whispering this to kavya , he made her and himself naked.

He attacked her breast and molest them with his tongue and hands.
He went down leaving wet and sloppy kisses and reached near her thighs.

Due to closeness of his mouth near her entrance, her breath hitched.
She closed her eyes as manvik started kissing and biting her sensitive skin of thighs.

While sucking her things , his mouth started going dipper between her legs.
He kissed inner thighs and finally his tounge made contact with her folds.

His hot breath fanned on her wet area as he started sucking her slowly. Her back arched due to to feeling of immense pleasure.

Manvik sucked her more making her become a moaning mess.
Manvik gazes at her face as he swirled his tongue inside her.
Griping her thighs in between his large arms and hands he gave her pleasure.

After she came in his mouth , he sucked it all in and pushed his dick in her clit after pumping it for a minute.

He again sucked her breasts while moving inside her. And kissed her as he fasten the pace.

Kavya gripped the bedsheets in hand while manvik closed his eyes and released a breath as he was feeling over flooding pleasure with this activity.

Soon he came inside her and after cleaning themselves, the slept tangled in eachother's arms.

______💗

How was the chapter
Please do comment and vote 🫶🏻