💗....4....💗

At morning

Kavya woke up at 5am. Her mother-in-law had told her to wake up early and do Pooja , then make breakfast for everyone.

She tried to get up  but weight on her waist was stopping her from doing so . She looked at her husband who was sleeping hugging her close. She blushed but became a tomato when she realised they both were naked under blanket.

She slowly kept his hand aside and got up.
She was going to fall but held bed just in time due to pain in her whole body.

Hmm to is dard ki baat kar rahi thhi maa

(Hmm So mother was talking about this pain)

She thought and wrap her odhani on her body , taking fresh clothes she rushed in bathroom.

.

.

.

She wore beautiful saree and came out of bathroom.
She got ready putting vermilion in her parted hair and wearing her jewelleries and mangalsutra.

She covered her face with veil and
went out. She touched feets of her elders.

She did Pooja in presence of her mother-in-law and some relatives which were still there

She also did Pooja of chula as it was her pehli rasoi.
(Ritual of newly wedded bride to make something for the first time in her new home

She made kheer for everyone and chai.
She served everyone the dish and got good compliments.

"Jaa bahu , manvik ko utha ke aa "

(Go bahu, Wake up manvik)

Kavya nodded and went to her bedroom with tea.
With tray in her hands she spoke shyly.

"Ji uhiye , maasa bula Rahi h"
(Please wake up , maasa is calling you)

But due to her low voice , he didn't heard her.
She touched his shoulder while hesitating and shook him a bit ,

"Uthiye me aapke liye chai laai hu "
(Wake up, i brought tea for you)

Due to shaking, manvik opened his eyes and looked at her.

"W-woh maasa ne a-aapko jagane ke liye bola"
(M-maasa told me to wake y-you up)

Manvik nodded and yawned before getting up.

He looked at her beautiful face. kavya handed him tea and was going to go due to shyness but was stopped when manvik held her wrist.

Manvik kept tea on table and pulled kavya to himself.... tightly wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Itni bhi kya jaldi h ki tu bhaag Rahi hai , Zara muje apni Sundar si biwi ko dekhne to de"

(What's with you hurrying , atleast let me see my beautiful wife)