💗....11....💗

Kavya made dinner for everyone and this time she took care of making it perfect because she was scared of the drama that happened yesterday to repeat today.

She served everyone dinner and was relieved that nothing happened. After that she tried to have dinner but didn't felt like eating so she just cleaned the kitchen and went to her room.

She was very scared to enter the room....what if manvik will beat her..?

She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and entered her room.
She saw manvik doing his usual work , working on some papers.

She tried to explain but she couldn't, she took her clothes and gazed at him before entering bathroom.

She looked at her cheek that was red and a bit swollen. She rubbed cold water on her cheek and took bath.

She came outside and looked at manvik still doing his work. She musterd up her courage and said

"Muje aapko kuch batana-"
She tried but was cut in the middle

"Dekh , Mera dimag vese bhi bigda hua hai , to tu muje na bulaaye wohi theek hai. Chup chap so Jaa ya jo karna hai woh kar , bas mujse baat mat kar"
Manvik said sternly without looking at her.

Hot tears oozed out Kavya's eyes as she felt hopeless. How can she explain when he is not trying to understand or even listen.

She quietly lay down on the bed and after sometime manvik did same.

She looked at his back  which was facing her and more tears escaped her eyes. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep....soon being able to do so but manvik couldn't.

After an hour, he turned facing ceiling. He looked at his side and saw kavya asleep. His eyes moves towards her cheek which was swollen.

He raised his hand to caress her cheek but stopped when he remembered what his mother said... His family is dear to him too as much as kavya. He was very angry because she can't just get upset and not make food for anyone. It's her job to do that.

He again turned to the other side and slept.
.

.

.

.

It has been a week of that incident. Everything went normal but the couple didn't. They didnt had any conversation after that night.

Kavya was devastated. She started feeling like manvik has lost interest in her and they will not hesitate to throw her out of this house , if she does any mistake.

And because of this kavya did every chore to perfection resulting in her health getting worse day by day.

She was completely mute, she didn't talk to anyone..... because she didn't had anyone to talk. She even stopped eating too . She lost her appetite due to the anxiety crawling upon her in fear of manvik leaving her.

Manvik noticed her doing all the work sincerely and felt bad looking at her.

Right now also , he was looking at her making dinner in the kitchen while sitting in veranda.

But a frown made way on his face as he looked at her keeping her hand on her head and stumbling back. Suddenly she faints and falls on the floor with thud.

Lataa who was passing by the kitchen rushed to her as well as manvik ran towards the kitchen.

"Bahu!? Uth beta kya hua?" Lataa said in panic. Eventhough she doesn't like kavya , but she still care for her , even if it is 1%"

Manvik tapped her cheeks
"Kavu? Kavu kya hua??"
He shook her but she didn't open her eyes.

"Maa , shiv ko bolo ved ko bulaake aaye jaldi"
Lataa nodded and rushed out of the kitchen.

Manvik got rid of her veil and uncovered her face.
His heart was beating very fast. He picked her up in bridal style and took her to their room and made lay on it.

He realised something and touched her forehead. She had very high fever.

Soon ved came and checked her.

"Mukhiya ji , thakaan aur kamzori ki vajah se behosh Hui hai. Khana thik se nahi khati?  Aur thoda aaram karvaaye... inhe. Jab uthe tab pehle koi raas pila dijiyega, santre ka ya to phir seb ka."

Manvik nodded. Shiv walked ved out.
Lataa went inside and checked her temperature.

Looking at manvik, she said

"Me santre ka rass le bana deti hu tab Tak yeh uth jaaye" and was going out.

"Maasa , aap bindiya aane tak dusri naukrani ko bula lijiye. Mein kavya ko ese kaam nahi karne se sakta. Yeh haveli kitni badi hai, aapko to daadi haath batwaati thhi par aap to kavya ki koi madad nahi karti. Ekeli kese karegi. Yeh Aaj iski haalat Jo Hui hai woh hamari vajah se Hui hai"

Manvik looked down at kavya again after looking at his mother and speaking sternly.

Lataa nodded

"Mein kal Tak nai naukrani dhund lungi"
Saying this she went out. She ofcourse recalled how she behaved and because of her , kavya was at this State. Even while making juice , she had tears beaming in her eyes .

Meanwhile manvik looked at kavya and caressed her cheek which he had slapped. How much he wanted to caress that swollen cheek back at that day but couldn't.

He felt like crying. He kissed her forehead and sat with her.
Feeling movement of kavya , manvik looked at her and held her hand.

"Kavu?"

_____💗

How was the chapter
Please do comment and vote 🫶🏻