Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101: Farewell
  After drinking a full glass of water, Yu Mianmian calmed down completely.

  It was just a dream, why should she be so scared. Even if Lin Manzhu was really scary, she was not afraid.

  As the saying goes, when the enemy comes, the general will stop it, when the water comes, the earth will cover it. Even if Lin Manzhu is very capable, she doesn't need to panic.

  "Do you want me to chat with you for a while?" Shen Yi took the empty cup to the desk and put it down, turned around and walked to the bed, looking at her.

  Yu Mianmian picked up the watch under the pillow and looked at it. It was already past two in the morning.

  She shook her head: "Let's go to bed. If you don't sleep now, I'm afraid you won't be able to get up in the morning."

  After saying that, she yawned, closed her eyes and turned over.

  Seeing her like this, Shen Yi didn't say anything more. He got on the bed, pulled the light cord, turned off the light, and reached out to hug her body.

  Nestling in his warm arms, she breathed a sigh of relief in her heart.

  His arms were like a harbor, as if in his arms, there was no need to be afraid even if the sky fell.

  Yu Mianmian slept very well in the following time. She did not dream again and slept until dawn.

  After getting up in the morning and having breakfast, Shen Yi took her to visit those famous scenic spots.

  In this era, few people come to these places for tourism. After all, people in this era are busy making money and earning food stamps. Even those who do not work or go to the fields do not have the heart to travel. There are

  very few people in the scenic spots. When walking to some sections of the road, there are only Yu Mianmian and Shen Yi.

  In fact, Yu Mianmian has visited these scenic spots many times. She came here several times in the 1980s and 1990s, and she came here several times in the 21st century. All these times add up to almost ten times.

  But Shen Yi has never been here before. Although Shen Yi is not as excited as young people when looking at these, it can be seen that he is still quite interested in these. It

  is definitely impossible to visit all the scenic spots in Kyoto in one day. Yu Mianmian will take him to visit again in the next few days.

  After visiting these scenic spots and almost visiting the entire city of Kyoto, it is time for Yu Mianmian and Shen Yi to go back.

  Yu Hanshan originally wanted his daughter and son-in-law to spend more time with them, but the meat processing factory happened to be very busy during this period, and he really couldn't spare the time. He asked for leave to pick them up at the train station that day, which was the biggest leave he could get recently.

  The day before leaving, Yu Mianmian and Shen Yi went to see their grandmother again.

  The last time they came, Zhu Yuhe was still at home.

  But this time, they didn't see Zhu Yuhe. Grandma said that Zhu Yuhe had moved out and moved to the dormitory of her factory.

  Those people in her factory heard that she was not the daughter of the Zhu family, but that she was just an orphan picked up by the Zhu family, and the Zhu family obviously gave up on her. So those people in the factory no longer spoke well to her, especially the workers who had been at odds with her before, who would now make some sarcastic remarks when they saw her.

  Grandma said that Zhu Yuhe came to her house to make trouble two days ago, saying that she wanted to come back and be a child of the Zhu family again.

  But grandma didn't agree.

  Grandma said that when she thought of Zhu Yuhe blocking her granddaughter at the door and causing her granddaughter to go to the countryside sadly, she hated Zhu Yuhe.

  So Zhu Yuhe begged for a long time outside the door that day, but they didn't let her in.

  Hearing this, Yu Mianmian sighed a little, but she didn't sympathize at all. After all, Zhu Yuhe had hurt the original owner, and the original owner went to the countryside because of Zhu Yuhe.

  She is not the Virgin Mary, and she really can't sympathize with those who hurt the original owner.

  After dinner at her grandmother's house, Shen Yi took her back to the family compound of the meat processing factory.

  And her grandmother prepared a lot of things for her, including two barrels of soybean oil, a barrel of peanut oil, and two barrels of rapeseed oil.

  Grandma asked her to take it back to the army to eat.

  But Yu Mianmian really didn't want to take so much oil away. Although she likes these things very much, but... it

  's really tiring to carry them back and forth in the car. Besides, she can only carry one bucket at most, and Shen Yi has to carry the rest. She really doesn't want to make Shen Yi so hard.