Chapter 171-178

Chapter 171 Everyone thought he married a lazy and ugly wife
  "Why are you spending this money? It must be very expensive, right?" The teacher's wife took a look at the scarf and liked it immediately. But this thing must be very expensive. She was really embarrassed to accept something too expensive.

  "Oh, it's not expensive." Zhuang Chengan said, and stuffed the scarf into the teacher's wife's hand: "Happy birthday, auntie, this is a birthday gift."

  "You kid, you..." The teacher's wife was embarrassed holding the scarf in her hand. The scarf was very soft to the touch, and it was probably from a big city.

  "Auntie, don't refuse, I bought this specifically for you. If you refuse, it means you don't appreciate my kindness." Seeing that the teacher's wife was obviously embarrassed and wanted to give it back, Zhuang Chengan said quickly.

  As soon as these words came out, the teacher's wife swallowed what she was going to say.

  She glanced at Zhuang Cheng'an, sighed and said, "You kid... Don't spend so

  much money next time." After all, this thing is really not cheap, and I don't know how much it cost this kid.

  Zhuang Cheng'an touched his head and smiled, wanting to reply, but at this time a voice came: "Division Commander..."

  The division commander and his wife looked up, and saw a young man in a green military uniform, leading a young girl of about 20 years old.

  The division commander frowned and thought for a while. This seemed to be Shen Yi's fellow villager. What was his name? It seemed to be... Zhou Zhiyuan?

  Zhou Zhiyuan led his sister Zhou Xiaolian to the division commander. He looked at the division commander and his wife, and said with a smile: "I heard that today is your birthday, Madam, Madam... Happy birthday."

  As he said that, Zhou Zhiyuan saluted the division commander's wife.

  The division commander's wife smiled: "Thank you."

  Zhou Xiaolian's eyes secretly glanced at Zhuang Cheng'an. She didn't expect that in this army, in addition to Shen Yi, there was such a good-looking man. Although this man's appearance was slightly worse than Shen Yi's, it was not bad.

  And judging from his good demeanor, he should be the child of a wealthy family.

  It is impossible for her to marry Shen Yi in this life, so now... she has to set her sights on other people.

  If she can marry such a handsome man with a good family, then she... still has a bright future.

  Zhou Xiaolian couldn't help but raise the corners of her mouth, and quickly retracted her gaze. She also said "Happy Birthday" to the teacher's wife, and said a few nice words to make the teacher's wife happy.

  The teacher glanced at Zhou Xiaolian and asked Zhou Zhiyuan: "Is this comrade your sister?"

  The teacher saw that Zhou Xiaolian and Zhou Zhiyuan had some similarities between their eyebrows, so he asked this.

  Zhou Zhiyuan turned his head to look at the teacher, and hurriedly replied: "Yes, teacher, she is my sister Zhou Xiaolian, 21 years old this year. She has been in her hometown before, and this time she came to visit me."

  "Oh," the teacher nodded, glanced at Zhou Xiaolian lightly, and then continued to eat the dishes, and invited Zhang Chengan to sit down and eat together.

  Zhuang Cheng'an looked at the dishes on the table and said with a smile: "Uncle, even if you didn't invite me, I would have sat down to eat. These pork kidneys and pork livers are fried... They look very appetizing. Is this fried by the master chef in the cafeteria? This master chef's cooking skills are really good."

  Zhou Xiaolian took a look at the delicious pork liver and pork kidneys, and echoed Zhuang Cheng'an's words: "Pig offal is the most difficult to cook. These two dishes are cooked with good color, fragrance and taste. You can tell at a glance that the master chef who cooked this dish is extraordinary."

  As she spoke, she secretly glanced at Zhuang Cheng'an, thinking that her agreement with him could attract his attention.

  However, Zhuang Cheng'an didn't even look at her.

  Zhuang Cheng'an turned around and wanted to go to the back kitchen to get a pair of bowls and chopsticks. Unexpectedly, at this time, Yu Mianmian and a young chef came out of the back kitchen together.

  The young chef was holding a pair of bowls and chopsticks, and was also holding the remaining dry pot pig intestines.

  Yu Mianmian was holding a plate of hot and sour potato shreds.

  Seeing Yu Mianmian, Zhuang Cheng'an's feet froze in place, and he looked at her with a look of surprise.

  Why is she here?
  Judging from her posture, she was cooking in the kitchen just now?
  Thinking that everyone praised Yu Mianmian's cooking skills, a light flashed through his mind, and he suddenly turned his head to take a look at the dishes on the table. Could it be that these two dishes were cooked by Yu Mianmian?

  When Zhou Xiaolian saw Yu Mianmian, her brows frowned instantly.

  It's really a narrow road for enemies. She had known that Yu Mianmian came to join the army. She originally wanted to avoid Yu Mianmian and not meet this annoying woman. Unexpectedly, on the first day of joining the army, she ran into Yu Mianmian in this cafeteria. How could this world be so small!

  The young chef handed the bowl and chopsticks to Zhuang Chengan, and then put the remaining dry pot pig intestines on the table and said: "Commander, Madam, this is the dry pot pig intestines made by Comrade Yu, but we have eaten most of it just now, and now there is only a small half left. The chef said that the pig intestines are really delicious, and he wanted the commander and his wife to try it. But there is only a little left now, please don't dislike it."