Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31 You are doubting me
  . Being described as a maggot is such a great humiliation. Huang Xiaomai gritted her teeth tightly, feeling hateful and uncomfortable.

  Suddenly, a voice came from the back of the crowd: "I want to report Huang Xiaomai and Luo Da Huzi...report them for having an affair!"

  This voice immediately attracted everyone's attention.

  Huang Xiaomai's pupils shrank slightly, her fingers trembled fiercely, and she felt that her heart was about to jump out.

  What does it mean? Did someone see what she did with Luo Da Huzi?

  The man who came was a lame man in his thirties. This man was really lame, walking with a limp, and there was a tumor at the corner of his mouth.

  He walked step by step to the center of the crowd and said to the serious-looking captain: "Captain, Huang Xiaomai and Luo Da Huzi had an affair. I saw it yesterday. I saw it with my own eyes!"

  Li Guaizi said word by word, and every word was very serious.

  The people who were eating melons were excited when they heard it. What? Luo Da Huzi actually had an affair with Huang Xiaomai? Huang Xiaomai is really a slut.

  "Nonsense! You are talking nonsense!" Hu Chunliu's eyes widened, and he went forward to hit Li Guaizi.

  But someone held Hu Chunliu back.

  The captain stared at Hu Chunliu with dissatisfaction, and shouted at him: "Behave yourself! Do you think you are still the same Hu Chunliu as before? You are now a criminal under guard!"

  Hu Chunliu: "..." The word "criminal" made her dare not do it again.

  However, she looked at Li Guaizi with dissatisfaction, and said with gritted teeth: "But Li Guaizi is wrongly accusing people. My Xiaomai didn't mess with Luo Da Huzi. They..."

  "Yesterday evening by the pond, they did it for more than an hour. There is a patch of grass by the pond, and it is still collapsed. And there is Huang Xiaomai's first blood on the grass, you will know if you go and see it." Li Guaizi said calmly, turned his head and looked at Huang Xiaomai viciously.

  He used to like Huang Xiaomai, but Huang Xiaomai always looked down upon him and said that a cripple and ugly person like him would never find a wife in his life!

  He has always held a grudge against her. Now he finally found a chance to strike down this stinky woman.

  "Oh, it turns out that it was caused by Huang Xiaomai and Luo Da Huzi's affair. I was wondering why the grass by the pond became like that." A woman slapped her thigh and said with sudden realization.

  The woman had just been to the pond to deliver steamed buns to her son, because her son was there to pick pig grass.

  "Luo Da Huzi!" The captain was so angry that his whole body was shaking.

  He looked at Luo Da Huzi with extreme anger and yelled at him, "You bastard, why don't you tell me what happened!"

  Luo Da Huzi was really depressed at this moment. He really lost more than he gained today. If he knew that it would turn out like this today, he would never help Huang Xiaomai.

  Listening to the captain's questioning, he subconsciously wanted to deny it. But Li Guaizi looked at him, smiled and said: "Don't say you didn't do it. I heard everything you two said when you were messing around. Do you want me to tell everyone?"

  Luo Da Huzi: "!!!" When they were doing it, he told Huang Xiaomai that if they did it a few more times, Huang Xiaomai might get pregnant with his child. After Huang Xiaomai got pregnant with his child, she would marry Shen Yi, and then Shen Yi would raise the child for him. He also said that sooner or later he would replace the captain and become the leader of the entire team.

  It's fine if he said these things to himself. If the captain and Shen Yi knew about it, they would definitely punish him.

  He felt bitter in his heart and was so depressed that he wanted to bang his head on the ground.

  Luo Da Huzi's silence was considered guilty by others, and guilty was true.

  Someone immediately said, "Oh, how shameless! Huang Xiaomai and Luo Da Huzi had an affair, but they still wanted to frame Shen Yi and put the blame on him. Fortunately, they didn't succeed, otherwise, Shen Yi would have been wronged."

  "That's right. Luo Da Huzi and Huang Xiaomai are really not human. Slandering a national soldier should be considered a serious crime! Moreover, they also had an affair with a man and a woman. It's unreasonable not to punish them severely!" Someone followed up.

  Hearing these words, Huang Xiaomai turned pale with panic, and she was extremely scared.

  She bit her lip and wanted to say something, but several women rushed over and grabbed her hair, slapping her in the face.

  "Shameless thing, you actually want to slander our military comrades, I think you deserve to be beaten, you deserve to be punished!"

  "Everyone, punish this bitch! Since this bitch is shameless, we should not be soft-hearted!"

  "Beat you to death, shameless bitch, beat you to death!"

  These women usually don't like Huang Xiaomai's kind and innocent appearance. Usually, they think Huang Xiaomai is pretending, but their family members say that Huang Xiaomai is good and that marrying Huang Xiaomai is true happiness.

  They have wanted to punish Huang Xiaomai for a long time, but they have never had the opportunity before. Now, they finally got the opportunity. When

  Hu Chunliu saw her daughter being beaten, she stepped forward and tried to push those women away, but those women were very fierce and pulled Hu Chunmei to beat her together.

  The captain and other cadres pretended to persuade her for a few words, and then let those women go.

  Huang Xiaomai really went too far. Slandering the country's soldiers, this crime... is really too great to be described!

  钱翠芳见黄小麦和胡春柳被收拾了,她哼了一声,心里总算解气了些。

  她往地上呸了一口,咬牙道:"真是活该!"

  于绵绵也觉得活该。虽然现在黄小麦和胡春柳被揍得有些惨,但今日若不是她和沈奕戳破那谎言的话,那现今沈奕的头上就被扣上一屎盆子了。到时候沈奕不但要和她离婚,还得娶黄小麦那女人,想想就憋屈恶心。

  所以现在看到黄小麦和胡春柳被揍,她一点儿都不同情,反而......还觉得有丝丝解气。

  沈家其他人也觉得解气,这臭不要脸的,就该这样教训她!如果不是那些妇女将黄小麦团团围住搞得没位置了,他们也想上去揍几下!