Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41: I'll be eaten to death by her in this life
  "You want to give birth tonight, but your parents are next door. Aren't you afraid of being heard by them?" Yu Mianmian's voice softened a few degrees, and her soft voice made people even more excited.

  Shen Yi hugged her and kissed her for a while, and sighed softly in her ear, "Just bear with it a little longer."

  Although the sound insulation of the house in this unit is better than that of the house in the hometown, it is not much better. If their parents heard what they were doing, it would be extremely embarrassing.

  Looking at his extremely patient appearance, Yu Mianmian smiled softly and arched a few times in his arms: "I don't know if you will get hurt if you hold it in like this, what do you think if you get hurt?"

  Shen Yi stretched out his hand and gently pinched her waist, asking her not to move around. If she continued to arch like this, he was really afraid that he would ignore her.

  He hugged her and lay on the bed, looking at her eyebrows and eyes: "How can it be so easy to break? Is your endurance as a soldier fake?"

  Yu Mianmian blinked: "Why not keep enduring?"

  Shen Yi patted her buttocks: "You wish."

  Yu Mianmian laughed again, stretched out her hand and gently pinched his waist: "I just wish, beautiful people should think beautifully."

  Shen Yi: "..." Looking at the little girl's smile, Shen Yi felt that his whole heart was filled.

  He stroked her back a few times with his palm, and said in a low voice with a hint of smile: "Shame on you."

  Then he stretched out his hand and pulled the light cord to turn off the light.

  There are lights in the army, and the lights are turned off at 11 o'clock every night and turned on at 5 o'clock in the morning.

  It was not yet 11 o'clock, so Shen Yi turned it off himself.

  After turning off the lights, the room was dark. Shen Yi hugged her and said in a low voice in her ear: "Go to bed. Tomorrow I will take you and your parents to the city for a walk."

  Although Yu Mianmian passed by the city when she came by car, she was busy sleeping when she passed by, so she didn't see what the city looked like.

  She was actually quite curious about the city. So when she heard him say this, she immediately said: "Okay."

  In the evening, she looked at the things in the whole house and found that there were still many things missing at home. Going to the city tomorrow is just right to buy some things.

  ...

  I thought Qian Cuifang and Shen Dazhong would stay here for at least a few days, but I didn't expect them to leave after breakfast.

  Qian Cuifang said that she was worried about her family and was afraid that those guys at home would tear down the house if she was not at home.

  The first, second and third rooms of the Shen family seemed to be quite harmonious on the surface, but in fact, there were some conflicts behind the scenes. After all, Zhao Meihua was quite good at making trouble before, and had a lot of grudges with the first and third rooms.

  Qian Cuifang was afraid that the third room would make trouble if she was not at home.

  Shen Yi and Yu Mianmian tried to persuade them, but after their persuasion failed, they could only let them go.

  Shen Yi asked someone to buy sleeper tickets for Qian Cuifang and Shen Dazhong. After all, this was where his army was stationed, and it was much more convenient to use some of his connections than in his hometown. As soon as he asked someone, they got him two sleeper tickets for the afternoon. Sleeper

  tickets are much more expensive than hard seats. When Qian Cuifang got the tickets, she was so distressed that she kept saying that Shen Yi was wasting money.

  Shen Dazhong couldn't help but say a few words to Shen Yi. Shen

  Yi listened to the two elders' teachings silently without saying a word.

  Yu Mianmian said, "Money is meant to be spent. Just earn it after spending it. What's more, it's spent for your parents, so it's worth it."

  Yu Mianmian hugged her mother-in-law's arm while speaking, and the smile on her face was obviously coquettish.

  Qian Cuifang was very angry at first. After all, it was not a small amount of money. Two sleeper tickets could buy a lot of things.

  But when she saw her daughter-in-law's smile, she couldn't get angry anymore, especially her daughter-in-law's warm words, which made her heart warm.

  She patted her daughter-in-law's back of the hand: "Mianmian only knows how to say nice things to make me happy."

  Then she glared at Shen Yi and said: "Don't bully Mianmian when we leave. If you dare to bully her, I will break your dog legs."

  Shen Yi: "..." If he is a dog leg, then what kind of legs are my mother's legs? I dare not say this, I dare not say it.

  Qian Cuifang was reluctant to part with her daughter-in-law. She held her daughter-in-law's hand and gave her many instructions. She told her to eat and sleep on time, and never tire herself, especially to not make tables and chairs, so as not to hurt herself.

  Yu Mianmian nodded obediently, and was particularly obedient.

  Although Qian Cuifang was very worried, the train came, and even if she was worried, she had to look back every few steps and get on the train.

  Yu Mianmian and Shen Yi stood on the platform until the train left, and then slowly walked out of the train station.

  Shen Yi drove here today. He planned to take Yu Mianmian for a good walk in the city.

  Yu Mianmian thought about the things that were missing at home and planned to go to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy things first.

  The city here is not big, and the area may be similar to that of some large county towns.

  Yu Mianmian originally thought that there would be such a large department store here, but it turned out that she thought too much. Such large department stores are only available in big cities, and in small cities like this, there are only supply and marketing cooperatives.

  After entering the supply and marketing cooperative, she first went to buy oil and some seasonings.

  Shen Yi had only bought soy sauce, vinegar and salt before, and not even oil. She didn't use oil when making noodles yesterday. Fortunately, there was salted fish and braised pork yesterday, otherwise the noodles would really have no oil at all.

  After buying oil and other things, she went to buy two pieces of cloth, one blue and one army green.

  She planned to use the blue one to make clothes, and the army green one to make two sets of sheets. The sheets at home were a bit small, and it was actually not enough for the two of them.

  Seeing that she bought cloth, Shen Yi wanted to take her to see the sewing machine.

  Yu Mianmian looked at him: "We don't have tickets now, so let's not look. Otherwise, we'll feel bad if we ca

  n't buy what we see." She is like this. If she can't buy something she likes, she will be depressed for several days and will keep thinking about it, as if her heart has been scratched by a cat.

  Shen Yi lowered his eyes in guilt when he heard her words.

  He has been trying to raise tickets since he came to the army, but the tickets are really hard to get. So until now, he hasn't collected all the tickets.

  "Then let's wait until we have tickets to buy them." Shen Yi said softly, and wanted to take her to buy snacks.

  He knew that she liked to eat small things on weekdays, such as candy and biscuits. But there was no such thing at home, so he planned to buy some for her.

  But Yu Mianmian pulled him and wanted to take him to buy vegetable seeds: "Let's not buy snacks, let's buy some seeds to take back. I think our yard is quite big, we can grow some vegetables in it."

  Mainly, the courtyards of the family compound where people live all planted vegetables, and she felt that she couldn't fall behind.

  Shen Yi lowered his eyes and looked at her: "Growing vegetables? Can you grow them?"

  Yu Mianmian: "..." She immediately rolled her eyes at him and snorted: "If I can't, I can learn. Growing vegetables should be easy to learn, I should be able to grow them."

  Then she looked at him with a smile on her face: "Besides, don't you still have me? If I can't learn, then you can do it."

  Shen Yi: "..." So she had already thought about what to do, right?

  He sighed in his heart, thinking that he seemed to be eaten to death by this girl in his life. He was willing to do anything she said. Not to mention helping her grow vegetables, even if he wanted his life, he would give it to her without hesitation.

  He was holding cloth and oil in his hands, and looked at her softly: "Okay, if you can't learn, then I'll do it."

  "Yeah." Yu Mianmian responded happily twice, and pulled him to the seed counter.

  After buying seeds at the counter, Yu Mianmian took him to the grocery store, wanting to buy some meat and vegetables to take back.

  Unfortunately, the meat had been sold out long ago, leaving only some green vegetables, potatoes and spinach.

  Yu Mianmian was very sorry that she didn't buy the meat, but she was relieved when she thought about the salted fish at home. She bought all the remaining potatoes, and then bought some green vegetables and spinach.

  After buying vegetables and coming out of the grocery store, Yu Mianmian felt that she had to grow some vegetables in the yard. If she didn't grow vegetables, she would have to come to the city to buy them often. If she came late, she would basically not be able to buy anything good, and if she came earlier, she would not be able to get up at all. So the only way was to grow it herself. In that case, she could pick some when she wanted to eat, which was very convenient.

  It was already noon.

  It was a bit late to go home to get food, so Shen Yi took her directly to the state-owned restaurant.

  After eating at the state-owned restaurant, Shen Yi wanted to take her to walk around, but Yu Mianmian wanted to go home directly.

  There was nothing good to visit in this county town, and everything that could be visited had been visited in the morning. Besides, she was very sleepy after lunch, and she wanted to lie on the bed and take a nap. So she asked him to take her home quickly.

  Shen Yi heard that the little girl was tired, so he gave up the idea of ​​taking her for a walk, took her to the car, and drove home quickly.

  Back home, Yu Mianmian washed her face with a basin of water, wiped her body briefly, and then went to sleep on the bed.

  When Shen Yi came back after washing, he saw the little girl falling into a deep sleep.

  He bent over and sat on the edge of the bed, staring at the little girl. During the time he and she were apart, she seemed to have become more beautiful. Her skin was so white that it could reflect light, and it was white and tender, like an egg that had just been peeled.

  And the fragrance on her body seemed to be stronger. He had smelled other people's perfume before, and other people's perfume would be disgusting and uncomfortable if it was too strong. But hers was so strong that it made people feel comfortable, and when he smelled it, he actually felt a sense of saliva in his mouth, and he even had the urge to... bite her.

  He thought that this idea was crazy. But when he smelled her scent, this was the idea that came to his mind. He wanted to bite her, wanted to eat her in one bite.

  He smiled silently, stared at her for a few seconds, and then got on the bed and lay beside her.

  He stretched out his arms to hold her body, and gently brought her into his arms.

  She moved gently in his arms, as if she was a little uncomfortable with his movements.

  He kissed her on the forehead and whispered, "Go to sleep."

  Yu Mianmian did not respond to him. She was in a dream and sleeping soundly.

  But as soon as she touched his arms, she automatically found a comfortable position in his arms.

  She buried her whole face in his arms, and her hands unconsciously touched his abdomen.

  Shen Yi: "..." If he hadn't seen that she was tired, he really wanted to wake her up immediately and let her know what the consequences of touching a man's abdomen were.

  ...

  And Yu Mianmian slept until five o'clock in the afternoon.

  She opened her eyes and was stunned for a moment, then turned her head to look at the person next to her.

  The person next to her was leaning against the head of the bed, reading a book.