Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11 If she falls, I will be more hurt than her

  "Kiss you." Yu Mianmian answered without thinking, leaning forward and kissing him again.

  Shen Yi: "..." He stared at her for a few seconds, suddenly grabbed her waist and pulled her into his arms.

  Yu Mianmian was stunned, what was he doing? Was he... going to do something to her?
  Emma, ​​why was she suddenly a little excited and a little excited?

  Shen Yi's fingers locked tightly around her waist. Her waist was so thin that it seemed that she could hold it in one hand. There was so much flesh in some places, but here, it was so slender.

  Yu Mianmian looked at him softly, her watery eyes seemed to have hooks, which made people confused. She thought he would do something to her, but after he hugged her for a few seconds, he suddenly let her go.

  He threw the two tied chickens into the backpack, and his low and mellow voice carried a hint of imperceptible depression: "Go back, it's almost noon."

  Yu Mianmian: "!!!"

  What the hell? Was he just teasing her? I thought he would do something to her, but he just hugged her? Damn it
  , is he a man? Why is he like this?

  After Shen Yi threw the two chickens in, he threw in bamboo shoots. Seeing that the bamboo shoots did not cover the chickens, he picked up some dry pine saplings to cover them.

  Yu Mianmian knew the rules of this place. The wild vegetables in this mountain can be dug at will, but living creatures such as pheasants and rabbits cannot be hunted casually. If someone hunts a living creature, it must be shared equally with the people in the team!
  But they don't plan to share the two chickens today. After all, there are only two in total, and they are not enough for themselves. Besides, even if they share them equally, there are so many people in the team, and these two are not enough. What

  's more, they are not the only ones who come to this mountain to hunt living creatures. On weekdays, people often go up the mountain to hunt, but those people are unlucky. Let alone pheasants and rabbits, they rarely see chicken feathers and rabbit feathers.

  After seeing that the pheasants were covered tightly, Shen Yi bent down and prepared to carry the backpack.

  Although Yu Mianmian was angry at his behavior just now, she took a look at his "injured" leg, and gently pushed him away. She bent down in front of the backpack and squatted down: "Your leg is injured, don't carry this, let me carry it."

  It was just two fat pheasants, plus five fat and tender bamboo shoots, Yu Mianmian couldn't carry the backpack all at once.

  Yu Mianmian: "..." For some reason, she felt that she was... a little embarrassed.

  The man next to her looked at her, his mouth twitched slightly, and a trace of something like a smile flashed across his face very quickly.

  He picked up the backpack with one hand, and then threw it on his back.

  His movements were handsome and smooth, which made Yu Mianmian slightly stunned. He

  is really a tough guy who has been a soldier. Just this strength is admirable.

  Yu Mianmian looked at him with admiration, and then glanced at his legs: "Is your leg okay? The things in this backpack are still quite heavy, or else..."

  "Let's go, go back." Shen Yi didn't wait for her to finish, and walked down the mountain with his crutches.

  Yu Mianmian: "..." Seeing him limping with his cane, she bit her lip, picked up the hoe and followed him.

  She wanted to carry the backpack just now, but she didn't want him to think that she was bullying him because he was a "cripple". Since he was so eager to take the job, she would give it to him. Anyway, he was just pretending to be lame, not really lame.

  The two of them went down the mountain one after the other. When they passed by a field after going down the mountain, a woman in her 50s looked at Yu Mianmian and Shen Yi and said with a smile: "Shen Laosi, take your wife up the mountain to dig bamboo shoots."

  When they passed by this field when they went up the mountain before, there was no one here. At this moment, there are many people working here. It seems that the place where they worked before has been finished, and they moved here in the morning.

  Shen Yi glanced at the woman and replied indifferently: "Yeah."

  The woman glanced at Yu Mianmian and said: "Yu Zhiqing is so lucky. Girls of Yu Zhiqing's age in our team are all working in the fields to earn work points. Yu Zhiqing is not as lucky as she is to go up the mountain to dig bamboo shoots."

  For the villagers, going up the mountain to dig bamboo shoots is just like playing. It is a manifestation of laziness.

  Yu Mianmian heard the sarcasm in these words. She glanced at the woman and said with a smile: "Yes, I also think I am lucky. I want to go to the fields to earn work points like my aunt, but Ayi won't let me. He is afraid that I will suffer and be tired, so he won't let me do any work." She looked at Shen Yi tenderly: "Ayi, don't you think so?"

  Her eyes were charming and affectionate, and she looked at him tenderly. Shen Yi felt that her eyes were really like hooks, which could always make him confused.

  He glanced at her and nodded: "Well, yes."

  Hearing Shen Yi say yes, Yu Mianmian raised her eyebrows and smiled, and the charm in her eyes became even more intense. It seems that he still knows how to protect her in front of outsiders. If he dares to say no, see how she will deal with him!
  Hearing Shen Yi's words, Huang Xiujuan was so angry that her eyes turned red, angry and sour! Which woman doesn't want to have fun leisurely, who wants to work in the fields like a cow? It's a pity that she doesn't have that life! If she doesn't work, the dead ghost in her family will beat her to death!

  Cursing her softly as a vixen, Huang Xiujuan glanced at the backpack on Shen Yi's back and said to Yu Mianmian, "It's a good thing that Shen Laosi feels sorry for you, but you have to feel sorry for him, Yu Zhiqing. Your Shen Laosi's leg is still injured, why do you let him carry the backpack? What if he accidentally falls?"

  After saying that, she sought the approval of the people around her: "Don't you think so?"

  The old ladies and young wives around nodded quickly: "Yes, yes, Yu Zhiqing, why don't you feel sorry for Shen Laosi? He is your man."

  Yu Mianmian sneered in her heart. Not only did Huang Xiujuan try to sow discord between her and Shen Yi, but she also instigated the people around them to teach her a lesson. Who does she think she is?