Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121 You are so beautiful and so silly
  Shen Yi lowered his head and was silent for a few seconds, then suddenly said: "Wait a few days until my injury is better, and we will go back together!" "But Ah Yi..." Qian Cuifang really didn't want her son to go back with her to suffer. With her son's injury, it would take at least ten days or half a month to heal. He will go back to his hometown in a few days, and don't let him get hurt more seriously there. If he gets hurt more seriously, she, as a mother, will cry to death.

  "It's decided, let's eat." Shen Yi said in a deep voice, ending the topic.

  Qian Cuifang: "..."

  Yu Mianmian: "..."

  Yu Mianmian thought that she had to eat the food quickly, so as not to let it get cold later. Let's talk about going back after dinner. So Yu Mianmian didn't say anything else, but ate the food silently.

  Qian Cuifang thought so too, so she kept her mouth shut.

  And Xiao Zheng didn't dare to say anything. Xiao Zheng hung his head fiercely, wishing he could bury his head in the bowl.

  But the food cooked by his sister-in-law is really delicious. This braised eggplant is so delicious that he can finish several bowls of rice with this braised eggplant. But today, the regiment commander's family made pig liver porridge instead of dry rice. But the pig liver porridge is also delicious. It was the first time he knew that pig liver could be made into porridge, and it was so delicious.

  After finishing the meal, Xiao Zheng took the initiative to help collect the dishes and wash them, which made Qian Cuifang very embarrassed.

  After washing the dishes, Xiao Zheng returned to the army.

  Yu Mianmian and Shen Yi went back to the room for a nap.

  Yu Mianmian wanted her mother-in-law to come into the room to blow the fan, but Qian Cuifang didn't want to disturb the couple, so she went back to her room.

  After all, the couple hadn't been alone for a long time, and it was embarrassing for her, an old woman, to follow them in.

  After lying down on the bed in the bedroom, Yu Mianmian turned her head to look at Shen Yi and said to Shen Yi: "Ayi, I've thought about it carefully, and I think mother and I should go back. If you are really worried, you can let Xiao Zheng take us to the train, and then let brother pick us up after we get off the train. We..."

  "Mianmian," Shen Yi interrupted her, looking at her eyebrows with a dim gaze, and he spoke, word by word: "This is not negotiable. If you want to go back, I must follow you."

  Yu Mianmian: "..."

  She pursed her lips and reached out to pinch his handsome face, but her force was gentle, and she didn't dare to hurt him at all.

  She pretended to grit her teeth and hummed, "Are you afraid that I will be kidnapped by someone? If I am kidnapped, you will be left without a wife, right?"

  Shen Yi curled his lips and suddenly showed a smile on his face. He looked into her eyes and slowly said in a low voice, "Yes. You are so beautiful and so silly. What if you are kidnapped? If you are kidnapped, I don't know where to find you."

  Yu Mianmian: "..." Who did he learn this praise and criticism from?
  She wanted to respond to him, but he touched her head with his intact hand and said softly, "Okay, go to sleep. I am sleepy too. If you have anything to say, let's talk about it after you wake up."

  After that, he quickly closed his eyes and fell asleep.

  Yu Mianmian: "..." Seeing him close his eyes and start to sleep, she had to swallow all the words she had to say.

  She wanted to nestle in his arms, but looking at his injured arm and the sultry weather, she finally held back.

  She moved her body and lay flat, looking at the bed curtain above her head. Thinking about going back to her hometown, her brows furrowed again. She didn't make a fuss earlier or later, but at this time. If she really went back, she would definitely teach that elder sister a lesson!
  The next morning, Yu Mianmian and Qian Cuifang took Shen Yi to the army's clinic to change the medicine and get an IV drip. The one

  who took over this matter turned out to be this guy Fu Weibo.

  Seeing Fu Weibo, Yu Mianmian's face darkened.