Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1: Transmigrated into a Book

  Yu Mianmian opened her eyes and found herself in the water. She was stunned. What was going on? Wasn't she sleeping in bed? How did she get into the water? Which wicked person threw her into the water while she was sleeping?

  Without thinking too much, she shook her limbs and tried to swim to the surface. At

  the right time, the sound from the shore reached her ears.

  "What sin did Shen Laosi commit to marry Yu Mianmian? Shen Laosi is fighting for his country outside, but she is cheating on Shen Laosi at home. Now she is forcing Shen Laosi to divorce her. This woman is so cruel." "Who

  said it wasn't? Shen Laosi jumped into the river to force him to divorce as soon as he came back. I think it would be better to let her drown in the river, so that she won't be rescued and cause trouble for Shen Laosi."

  "Hey, Shen Laosi is here. Oh, not only Shen Laosi is here, but He Zhiqing is here too. Where does He Zhiqing get the nerve to come with Shen Laosi?"

  "Shameless. He Zhiqing and Yu Mianmian are both extremely shameless people."

  Shameless Yu Mianmian: "..."

  She was confused again. Shen Laosi? He Zhiqing? Yu Mianmian cheated on Shen Laosi and jumped into the river to force him to divorce? Why does this plot look so familiar?
  Her head hurt, and a memory that did not belong to her suddenly rushed into her mind.

  After accepting this memory, Yu Mianmian's mouth twitched slightly, and she felt terrible.

  Oh my God, she actually traveled into a period novel she read last night and became the cannon fodder ex-wife of the male protagonist! This ex-wife used dishonorable means to marry the male protagonist, and after the male protagonist went to the army, she actually got together with a male educated youth in the village. Later, the male protagonist was injured and returned to the village to recuperate. At the instigation of her best friend and He Zhiqing, this ex-wife jumped into the river to force the male protagonist to divorce.

  And now, it was time to jump into the river to force a divorce.

  Yu Mianmian: "..." She wiped her face in the water, and it was a little hard to accept the fact that she was transformed into this cannon fodder ex-wife.

  And on the shore, another voice came.

  "Shen Laosi, your wife jumped into the river, you hurry to save her."

  "Hey Shen Laosi is injured, let's not let him jump into the river, He Zhiqing go to save him, He Zhiqing should be able to swim." Yu

  Mianmian frowned fiercely after listening to these words. Although she didn't want to accept the fact of time travel, she had to accept it now.

  In the book, the cannon fodder Yu Mianmian began her miserable life after being rescued by He Zhiqing.

  She clenched her fingers tightly, shook her limbs, and swam quickly to the surface of the water.

  She looked at the shore, only to see a man with a cane staring at her with a stern face in the warm sunshine.

  The man was tall and had long legs, and looked at least 1.87 meters tall. And his facial features were deep and he looked extremely handsome. This appearance was three points better than the best-looking male demon in her demon world.

  No wonder the original owner fell in love with him, just for this appearance, people loved him.

  Next to him, stood a man with glasses. The man with glasses was wearing a Zhongshan suit, and he looked gentle and bookish. The man with glasses saw her looking at him and smiled at her gently: "Mianmian, I'm here to save you."

  Yu Mianmian: "..." Who the hell wants you to save him, can you get out of here as far as you can?

  She ignored the man with glasses and turned to look at the man with a cane: "Ayi, can I catch a fish for you? You are not feeling well, I will catch you a fish to make up for it."

  The people on the shore: "..." What is going on? Isn't Yu Mianmian forcing Shen Laosi to divorce? Why is she catching fish for Shen Laosi?
  After Yu Mianmian finished speaking, a fish happened to swim past her. Yu Mianmian is the most lucky demon in the demon world. She used to pick up money on the road until her hands were soft. The demons in the demon world once said that she was a lucky goddess.

  And her luck actually came with her, otherwise how could this fish swim past her stupidly?

  Her eyes lit up slightly, and she reached out and caught the fish. The fish swayed in her hand for a few times, and then obediently let her catch it.

  She held the fish and wanted to talk to the male protagonist Shen Yi on the shore. At this time, the man with glasses, He Zhiqing, jumped down.

  After He Zhiqing jumped down, he swam towards her and said, "Mianmian, I'm here to save you."

  Yu Mianmian's face sank instantly. Damn, is this guy blind? Which eye of his saw that she needed to be rescued? If she needed to be rescued, would she still be catching fish here?

  Shen Yi looked at He Junjie jumping into the water, his brows slightly frowned, and his face became even uglier.

  Yu Mianmian glanced at He Junjie, her eyes moved slightly, and suddenly looked at Shen Yi on the shore and said: "Ayi, he wants to steal my fish, He Zhiqing wants to steal my fish."

  He Zhiqing: "..."

  Everyone on the shore: "..."

  Their mouths twitched, and they were all shocked by Yu Mianmian's words. What is going on? Why did Yu Mianmian... treat He Zhiqing like this all of a sudden?
  Seeing He Junjie swimming closer and closer, Yu Mianmian's face became ugly, and she said in a deep voice: "Get out of here, who asked you to save me? Don't think I don't know what you are thinking, you just want to steal my fish!"

  He Junjie: "..." His eyes darkened, and a trace of dissatisfaction flashed across his eyes very quickly. Did Yu Mianmian have a brain cramp? Otherwise, how could this happen?
  He continued to swim towards her, his expression becoming even gentler: "Mianmian, don't be afraid, I'll rescue you soon."

  Yu Mianmian: "..." Speechless, this He Junjie is determined to save her today, right? Determined to destroy her.