Chapter 16

Winter crept through the secret base of Beauty, being careful not to get caught by any of the guards. It was a simple plan he needed to carry out before leaving.

"I need to find out just what is going on here."  he told himself.

Something strange was surely going on here. When prophecies had been made in the past, they held different details that you would need to find to complete them. For instance...

The first prophecy that Moon had foreseen in her vision.

Beware the darkness of dragons, 

Beware the stalker of dreams,

Beware the talons of power and fire,

Beware the one who is not what she seems.

Something is coming to shake the ground,

Something is coming to scorch the ground.

Jade mountain will fall beneath thunder and ice

Unless the lost city of night can be found.

It was pretty self explanatory as who what each part of the prophecy meant. The "darkness of dragons" referred to the darkness inside dragons such as Darkstalker, Scarlet, and so forth. You were supposed to be sure to not trust this darkness.

The stalker of dreams referred to when Scarlet as invaded Icicles dreams and had her try to kill the Dragonets of Destiny for her revenge.

The "talons of power and fire" was supposed to mean to beware #1 the "Talons of Power" which was the organization ran by Vulture and #2 the fire that Peril held in her talons and the fire which also freed Darkstalker.

The "one who is not what she seems" was Onyx, a Jade Mountain student, who was secretly a lost Sandwing royal working as a way for Vulture to seize the Sandwing throne

The thing that was coming to "shake the earth" and "scorch the ground" was Darkstalker when he was freed and decided to start a war between the Nightwings and Icewings.

When Jade Mountain would "fall beneath thunder and ice" would have theoretically happened during Qibli's storm and the battle between the Nightwings and Icewings.

And finally the lost city needed to be found so the soul reader could be collected and convince Darkstalker he was evil and provide a chance to defeat him in his hesitance. The lost city of night was also necessary to the defeat of Darkstalker due to turning up there and talking to Qibli (although he did not know he was talking to Darkstalker's mother). Through their exchange, he convinced Foeslayer that her son was too far gone, and this pushed her to aid Kinkajou to put an end to Darkstalker. Also, the lost city was where Kinkajou was, so if they had not gone to get her, Darkstalker would not have turned into .

All of these points made sense and were necessary to help defeating Darkstalker. They all added up and fit together perfectly as if they were pieces of a puzzle. 

And the same went for the prophecy of the lost continent.

Turn your eyes, your wings, your fire

To a land across the sea

Where dragons are poisoned and dragons are dying

And no one can ever be free.

A secret lurks inside their eggs.

A secret hides within their books.