Epilogue

The room was dark and eerie... Twelve people sat around a massive table as they began to talk about the current state of things happening within the continent of Pyrrhia...

The first to speak was the ruler of the Indestructible City. "Son, what have you found of the plans of the dragons? Any good news to report to me?"

Undauntable nodded his head. "They seem to all be at war with one another. Some dragon has taken control of most of the population and is trying to assert total dominance over the beasts." He narrowed his eyes. "It's quite scary to be honest..."

The boy's father nodded. "Then now is the perfect time to strike! With the defenses of the dragons so low, we can finally wipe them off the face of the earth!"

The men murmured in agreement amongst themselves. 

"Let's wipe out the monsters!"

"The reign of the humans will finally arrive!"

"Down with the dragons!"

Sweat fell from Undauntable's face as he listened to the men's talking. "This is bad... If my father does decide to wage war with the dragons, Wren will be in trouble..."  He gritted his teeth. "There just isn't anything I can do..." 

"Is something wrong, son?" the Indestructible Lord asked as he noticed the change in his son's expression.

Undauntable quickly shook his head. "It's nothing. Just lost in thought..." He arose from his seat and took his leave from the room. Once the doors had closed behind him, he looked out the window of the palace and sighed.

"Be safe, Wren... Wherever you may be, I hope you will do at least that..."