Introduction and Warning

Introduction

If Avantika had the power to make three of her wishes come true, she would only desire three things from her life: becoming part of the elite group of the college, hanging out with the elite group of the college, and enjoying life as part of the elite group of the college.

She was obsessed. Why wouldn't she be? The girls of the so-called elite group are absolutely stunning and groomed well to become the following models and actresses. The boys of the group are aristocratic heir and hotter than the devils of hell.

One of the boys, the leader of them, the undisputed alpha, Advait Sharma, is the one she had the biggest crush on. Advait was part of the group but not part of it simultaneously. Advait was the member and the leader, but no rules were applied to him. He was more than just a part of the group; he was a student leader and an intellectual, and he was already destined to become the next big thing in whatever path he chose.

His presence was enough to make her go submissive in her bones; she never knew what was is it about him that she would suddenly become a delicate flower mentally prepared to be ruined by him; maybe it was his masculine aura, his dominating personality, and his sexy body.

Whatever it was, she knew the way to his heart was to first get into the elite group. (Readers, please note that there was no such official group where members called themselves 'elite group girl' or 'elite group boy'; it was just a name given to the hot girls and rich boys of the college who usually hang out together, date one another, and don't acknowledge the existence of others.)

Avantika comes from a middle-class family where her father is a man of value and hates rich capitalist people. Her father thinks these people exploit the poor and shouldn't be considered good human beings. Her father is also part of a political organization that speaks against rich people and politicians who use religion to divide people.

She grew up to be a nice, sweet girl who never learned to mistreat poor people or treat people of other religions negatively. But even then, after first seeing the man Advait was, she had the desire to be exploited by this brute, robust, hateful man.

Yes, Advait was a hateful man. He is known in the college to be a Hindutva supporter; his loyal friends have been known to have beaten up boys of opposite beliefs, yet she desired him more than anything. She was scared of him; she even hated him at some points, but she was also very attracted to him. She did try to control her feelings, but now she has accepted that whether this man is good or bad, whether he will love her or exploit her, she will still submit her soul to him.

But to get to that stage, she first needs to be part of the elite circle of the college so she gets a chance to hang out with him. She won't stop at anything until she gets him, but she laments her fate, saying that she actually desired Advait to feel that for her; he won't stop at anything until he gets her! Can that happen?

Can he somehow become so attached to her that he cannot live without her? Is it even possible?

He always hangs out with the hottest girls at the college. Can he somehow fall in love with her?

What would it take for him to devour her?

Can manifestation work?

Whatever it may take, she is prepared, but she wishes that he is also prepared to use her body against a table, against the wall, against the bed, and against the bathroom floor!

This is a romance saga, something new and different!

Warning -

Mature Content

Toxic protagonist

Violence

Invasion of privacy

Controlling

Forced

Mental trauma

Sexual content