The dream girl

Michael's POV

I had been trying to find Andriya for weeks, but I couldn't get a hold of her exact location. Frustrated at how slow things were going, I opened Instagram just to check what she was up to. That's when I noticed she had posted a story.

"There she is, my girl, dancing with her friends," I said to myself, feeling like a cheeky 18-year-old in love. That's when my eyes caught something unexpected. She had tagged the location—the Southern Club. I hurriedly started calling Liam.

"Hi, bro, what's up?" Liam asked.

"Bro, I found her location. Come here ASAP. We need to get there as fast as we can," I said, already making a mess of my closet, searching for the best outfit I could find.

"On my way," Liam said, hanging up.

---

Now, I'm outside the bar, feeling nervous like never before.

I went in and found myself searching every corner for Andriya. That's when I spotted her dancing on the dance floor.

She was way more beautiful than I ever imagined. The luminous green light of the dance floor fell on her, making her long brown hair shine and her curves visible. She looked damn gorgeous, even more than on social media.

I started walking towards her, and now I'm standing right behind her while she's still in her own world. My heart pounded faster, and I finally found my voice.

"Andriya," I said, trying to catch her attention because I didn't want to touch her and give her a bad impression.

She turned around, and trust me, her shiny big eyes made me dizzy. She was too good to be true. I felt weak in my knees.

"Michael, nice to finally meet you," I said since she said nothing but stared at me.

"How do you know me?" she asked, her voice breaking, as if she was scared and thought I was some stalker.

That's when I showed her the TikTok of her wearing the Santa cap, which was on my phone.

"Oh," she let out a sigh and finally gave me a smile.

"If you don't mind, can we please talk? Alone?" I asked, feeling more nervous than ever.

"Sure," she said after a few seconds of silence. Her facial expressions told me she was considering it.

I led her towards the door, opening it for her, and we finally entered the open rooftop area, which offered a beautiful view.