The Wedding Day

Mike's POV

The morning sun was rising, casting a golden hue over the garden venue we had chosen for our wedding. I stood at the altar, feeling a mixture of excitement and nerves. My heart raced as I waited to see Andriya for the first time in her wedding dress. The moments felt like hours, each second stretching out as anticipation built up inside me.

The soft melody of our chosen song began to play, and I knew it was time. I took a deep breath, trying to steady myself. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw her. As Andriya stepped into view, my breath caught in my throat, and tears welled up in my eyes. She was a vision of pure beauty, her flowing, lace-embellished dress hugging her figure perfectly. Her dark eyes shone with happiness, framed by her thick lashes, and her radiant smile was enough to bring me to my knees.

 Her dark eyes shone with happiness, framed by her thick lashes, and her radiant smile was enough to bring me to my knees

The tears spilled over, and I couldn't stop them. I was overwhelmed by the love I felt for her and the joy of this moment. She was everything I had ever dreamed of and more.

Andriya's POV

As I stepped into view, I saw Mike standing at the altar, his eyes glistening with tears. The sight of him brought a lump to my throat. He looked so handsome in his classic black tuxedo, but it was the emotion on his face that took my breath away. I had never seen him cry before, and knowing that he was crying because of me filled my heart with an indescribable warmth.

Walking down the aisle, my father by my side, I felt a sense of peace and happiness wash over me. Every step brought me closer to the man I loved, the man who had stood by me through everything. Reaching the altar, my father placed my hand in Mike's, and I felt a surge of love and connection as our fingers intertwined.

Mike's tears were still flowing, and I gently wiped them away with my thumb, smiling up at him. "I love you," I whispered, my voice choked with emotion.

"I love you too," he replied, his voice thick with tears. "You look absolutely stunning, my angel."

The Ceremony

The minister began the ceremony, but all I could focus on was Mike. His eyes never left mine, and the world seemed to fade away, leaving just the two of us standing in the light of our love.

"I promise to love you, protect you, and stand by you, no matter what," Mike said, his voice steady and sincere as he slipped the ring onto my finger. His eyes glistened with unshed tears, and I felt my own eyes fill with tears of happiness.

"And I promise to love you, support you, and face whatever challenges come our way together," I replied, my voice trembling with emotion. Tears streamed down my cheeks, but they were tears of pure joy.

As we kissed, sealing our vows, it felt like time stood still. The kiss was tender and passionate, a promise of a lifetime of love and commitment. The cheers of our friends and family brought us back to the present, and we turned to face them, hand in hand, ready to start our new life together.

The Reception

The celebration that followed was filled with laughter, dancing, and heartfelt toasts. The garden was transformed into a wonderland of fairy lights and floral arrangements. 

Our first dance was to our favorite song, and as we moved together, it felt like we were in our own little world

Our first dance was to our favorite song, and as we moved together, it felt like we were in our own little world. Mike's sweet nature and patience made every moment special, and I cherished every second of our day.

The speeches brought tears and laughter, and we were overwhelmed by the love and support from our family and friends. The night was magical, a perfect start to our happily ever after.

As the evening drew to a close, Mike and I shared a private moment under the stars. He pulled me close, and we looked up at the night sky, feeling grateful for the journey that had brought us here.

"We did it, my angel," he whispered, his voice filled with love.

"Yes, we did," I replied, my heart full. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

And with that, we sealed our promise with a kiss, ready to face whatever the future held together, hand in hand.