Epilogue

Months after our wedding, life settled into a beautiful rhythm. The garden where we exchanged our vows had become a favorite spot for quiet moments together. Every day felt like a new adventure with Mike by my side.

One evening, as we sat on our favorite bench, the same one where Mike had proposed, he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close. The sun was setting, casting a warm glow over the garden. It felt like our own little paradise.

"Remember this place?" Mike asked, a smile playing on his lips.

"How could I forget?" I replied, resting my head on his shoulder. "This is where it all began."

We sat in comfortable silence, reflecting on our journey. The challenges we faced had only made us stronger, and the love we shared had grown deeper with each passing day.

As we watched the sun dip below the horizon, Mike turned to me, his eyes filled with the same love and determination that had carried us through our darkest times. "I love you, Andriya," he whispered. "And I always will."

"I love you too, Mike," I said, feeling my heart swell with emotion. "Forever and always."

The future was bright, and we were ready to face it together, hand in hand. No matter what came our way, we knew that our love would guide us through.

Author's Note

Thank you so much for joining Mike and Andriya on their journey of love, resilience, and hope. Writing this story has been an incredible experience, and I'm grateful for every reader who has taken the time to share in their adventure.

Your support and feedback have meant the world to me, and I hope this story has touched your heart as much as it has mine. Here's to love, happiness, and the beautiful journey that life takes us on.

With heartfelt thanks, 

Mishel Andriya