A good night

Andriya's POV

The rest of the car ride home was filled with an electrifying tension, as if love itself hung in the air. I couldn't resist stealing glances at Michael; his eyes held a warmth and desire that I'd never seen before, not even in my two years with Stephen.

As we pulled up to my doorstep, I turned to him, overwhelmed with gratitude.

"Thank you, Mike, for today. It was magical," I whispered, planting a kiss on his cheek to convey just how much I appreciated everything.

"No, thank you, my angel," he replied, his eyes sparkling with sincerity. "Your presence alone brings me so much joy. I would do anything for you."

His words touched me deeply, and before I could respond, he gently pulled me closer by the waist. Instinctively, I wrapped my arms around his neck, closing the distance between us. Our kiss was passionate and deep, so intense that we lost track of time and space. It was as if the world outside faded away, leaving just the two of us and our shared moment of longing and affection.

Without breaking the kiss, we somehow managed to unlock the door and stumble our way to the couch. We fell into each other's arms, and I melted into his embrace, feeling safe and cherished. The connection between us was undeniable, and as we finally parted, I nestled against his chest, listening to the steady rhythm of his heartbeat.

Halfway between wakefulness and sleep, I felt Michael's lips brush against my forehead, whispering softly, "Good night, angel."

In his arms, I drifted off to sleep, knowing that I was safe with him.