Dream Engagement

Andriya's POV

Months passed, and life slowly returned to normal. The ordeal had brought Mike and me closer together, our bond stronger than ever. We decided not to waste any more time and began planning our future together. One evening, Mike suggested we take a walk in the garden, a place that had become our sanctuary, filled with memories of our journey.

 One evening, Mike suggested we take a walk in the garden, a place that had become our sanctuary, filled with memories of our journey

As we walked, hand in hand, the night sky seemed to blanket us in its starry embrace. We reached our favorite spot, a secluded bench surrounded by blooming flowers, where we had shared countless moments of laughter, love, and dreams. The soft rustling of leaves and the gentle hum of crickets created a symphony just for us.

We sat down, and I leaned into him, resting my head on his shoulder. We reminisced about the past, our conversations flowing effortlessly. Mike's voice grew softer, more tender, as he turned to face me, his eyes shimmering with a mixture of love and determination.

"Andriya," he began, his voice steady despite the emotion I could hear, "I've known for a long time that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

Tears welled up in my eyes, and my heart raced. The sincerity in his words, the love in his eyes—it was overwhelming. I nodded, unable to speak, and felt a rush of joy as he slipped a beautiful ring onto my finger. We sealed our promise with a kiss, the stars above seeming to shine brighter, as if celebrating our love.

Mike's POV

Months had passed since that fateful night, and each day, I felt our bond growing stronger. I couldn't imagine my life without Andriya, and I knew it was time to take the next step. I wanted to make our engagement special, a moment we would both cherish forever.

One evening, I suggested a walk in the garden. The night was perfect, with a sky full of stars and a gentle breeze. We walked to our favorite spot, a secluded bench that held so many precious memories. As we sat down, I could feel my heart pounding with anticipation.

We talked about our journey, our voices mingling with the sounds of the night. I looked at Andriya, her face glowing in the soft moonlight, and knew this was the moment. Gathering my courage, I turned to her, my heart full of love and determination.

"Andriya," I began, my voice filled with emotion, "I've known for a long time that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

Her eyes filled with tears, and for a moment, I held my breath. Then, she nodded, and my heart soared. I slipped the ring onto her finger, a symbol of our commitment, and we sealed our promise with a kiss. The stars above seemed to shine brighter, as if celebrating our love, and I knew that this was the beginning of our forever.

 The stars above seemed to shine brighter, as if celebrating our love, and I knew that this was the beginning of our forever