The First Kiss

Michael's Pov

She looked stunning in the black dress, and I couldn't keep my eyes off her. The dress hugged her hips, enhancing her curves, and her dark black eyes shone with the reflection of the light under her thick lashes. She kept talking like a little girl, and I could listen to her all day. I was so glad I could make her feel comfortable around me, enough to be so open.

The dinner went great, and it was almost 10 PM. It was time to drop my angel home. As much as I would like to spend my whole life with her by my side, I had to get her home safely.

 As much as I would like to spend my whole life with her by my side, I had to get her home safely

On the way home, it suddenly started raining heavily. The downpour was so intense that the road wasn't clear at all. I was having a hard time driving.

"Mike, why don't we stop by the side and wait a little until the rain reduces?" she suggested.

"Sure, my angel," I said instantly. I was amazed at how this little girl knew exactly what to do. But then a serious question popped into my mind—does she know how to drive? My subconscious asked.

I parked the car by the side of the road and leaned back, resting my head on the seat, and turned to look at her. She was admiring the rain. She loved the rain and was drawing a heart on the car window as it was covered with mist. It felt like a scene from a movie. Finally, I had my dream girl next to me.

I was thinking to myself how her mere existence made me so joyful. I lost control in her haze and reached out to tuck her hair behind her ear. I cupped her chin with my hand, staring into her eyes. I got lost in her gaze and found myself longing for a kiss, but I was too nervous to make the move.

Then, something unexpected happened.

She leaned closer, closing the gap between us. Her eyes locked onto mine, and I could feel her breath against my lips. The rain outside created a cocoon of intimacy, and time seemed to stand still. She bit her lip, hesitating for a moment, then closed the distance. Her lips met mine in a soft, gentle kiss. It was like everything I had ever dreamed of and more.

The kiss deepened, our lips moving in perfect harmony. She suddenly moved from her seat getting on my lap and wrapped her legs around my waist and I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her closer, and felt her melt into me. The world outside the car disappeared, leaving just the two of us in our little bubble of bliss.

When we finally pulled away, we were both breathless. She looked at me with a mixture of shyness and excitement, her cheeks flushed.

"Wow," she whispered, a smile playing on her lips.

"Yeah, wow," I replied, my heart racing. "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that."

"Me too," she admitted, her eyes twinkling. "I've been waiting for you to make the first move."

"I guess I just needed a little push," I said, chuckling.

We both laughed, the sound mingling with the rain. It was a moment I would treasure forever.

The rain started to lighten, and I knew it was time to get her home. But now, everything felt different.

As we drove back to her house, I couldn't help but steal glances at her, my heart swelling with happiness. She was my angel, and I was hers. Nothing could ever change that.