HOLD ON

Hey guys, I know you hate me! You guys love this book and want an update. I understand, and I apologize for the delay!

THIS FANBASE IS FAMILY AT THIS POINT, YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE DAY ONE!

I'd really appreciate it if you could support me. I'm getting a book published, "When Everything Goes Wrong." The main characters have a similar vibe to this book; the only difference is that it's set in high school. It's adorable, and I'm getting it published on Amazon Aug 5, so please follow me and stay updated and support my author TikTok and Instagram.

TikTok: naomi_writesbooks
Instagram: naomi_writesbooks

https://linktr.ee/naomi_writesbooks

Here's a Blurb:

When Tiara Jackson transfers high schools, she doesn't expect to be forced into a group project with the class pushover, Timothy Gerhart, a short but witty and charismatic Asian boy. At first, Tiara thinks he's annoying and wonders why he won't leave her alone. But, there's no getting rid of him after he finds out her secret.

She struggles with her weight, while he struggles with his girly looks. He talks a lot and has no clue when to shut up, but she likes that? She starts to like how much she can relate to him, but that's the problem! She's scared—what if she leaves him like her Pops left her? Plus, he might have a girlfriend, and his best friend hates her!

As if she doesn't already have enough on her plate, her Pops comes back into her life asking for forgiveness, but Tiara won't risk trusting him. He's a good-for-nothing loser who leaves whenever he wants to. Still, she can't stop the gut feeling; what if he stays this time? What if she can be normal?

Now, she must figure out who she is despite her recurring fear that her father might leave again. If she can't face her fears, she might lose the only guy she's ever liked to the friend zone...

Tiara falls, like you probably did the first time, without knowing you were falling at all.