| chapter o.6 |

❟❛❟ CHAPTER SIX ❟❛❟

❟❛❟ CHAPTER SIX ❟❛❟

The girl stood solemnly on the hill, her gaze piercing through the veil of the cold, lonely night. The full moon hung in the sky, its luminous gaze piercing through her very soul. Once it had brought her comfort, but now that she knew its true purpose—how it was formed— from a past life, she felt its scrutiny like a weight upon her shoulders. 

Her hair, unbound and free, whispered secrets to the wind as it caressed each strand with a gentle touch. The gentle movement of the wind seemed to fill the unknown void in her heart.

Looming behind her was the hospital, which stood as a temporary sanctuary close to the camp. Within its walls, some had regained consciousness while others were still unconscious.

Her gaze drifted down to the desolate street below, where not long ago, five of her friends had embarked on a daring mission to rescue Bakugou. They had left half an hour earlier, fueled by a fierce resolve that had sparked heated debates within the class. Kirishima's unwavering determination, Midoriya's resolute spirit, and Todoroki's intense focus had even swayed Iida and Yaoyorozu to lend their aid.

Especially Todoroki. Yukie could feel the storm of rage brewing within him, a fiery tempest yearning to erupt in defense of his soulmate. Yet, he reined it in, striving for clarity amidst the tumult of his emotions.

Yukie's fingers traced the elegant script of her soulmate's name etched on her skin. A disquiet churned within her —a seething anger seeking for release. Its origin was a mystery to her, yet it surged with an overwhelming desire to shatter the stillness of the night.

↼❟❛❟⇀

Todoroki struggled to quell the storm within his chest. Taking deep, measured breaths in an attempt to douse the errant sparks flickering from his hands. His mind, however, was consumed by thoughts of Bakugou— captured, confined, and surrounded by the League of Villains.

The five of them crouched behind a crumbling wall, the air thick with tension. Kirishima and Midoriya had whispered of the horrors that lay beyond, sending shivers down Todoroki's spine. What do they want from Bakugou? What will they do to him?

These questions spun relentlessly in Todoroki's head.

Then, amid the chaos, a new adversary emerged, casting a shadow over all— All for One. The battlefield was a maelstrom of destruction: Bakugou was trapped among the villains, and All Might locked in combat with All for One amidst the ruins.