| chapter o.3 |

❟❛❟ CHAPTER THREE ❟❛❟

"Now, it's time to create your Hero name! Think about it wisely!"

The gravity of the moment settled on Yukie's shoulders like a mantle of destiny. The words echoed in the silent chamber of her mind, "Your Hero name will be used for the rest of your life." 

She had passed the UA High School entrance exam with flying colors, just as her mother had predicted. The institution, renowned as the number one ranked high school for heroics and is considered as the top Hero Academy in Japan, had opened its doors to her, acknowledging her potential. Yet, despite the prestige, Yukie found herself adrift in a sea of lectures that failed to ignite the fire within her.

A month had passed since she first sat in class 1A. But even the allure of the Sports Festival, a spectacle of prowess and competition, couldn't shake the feeling of monotony that crept upon her during the more mundane moments of hero education.

In the quiet corner of the classroom, the question lingered like a shadow, "Akame, have you found your hero name?" Yukie turned to Tokoyami, his presence as enigmatic as the dark bird he was known for. His whisper was a soft murmur, barely audible over the hum of anticipation that filled the room.

Yukie's response was a simple shake of her head, a nonverbal confession of her uncertainty. She was not just choosing a name; she was choosing an identity, a mantle that would carry her dreams, her fears, and her unwavering resolve.

The class was a mosaic of anticipation and nerves as Yukie's classmates stepped up to the podium. Some names were met with stern disapproval, others with constructive guidance, and a fortunate few received the coveted nod of acceptance. Yukie observed each one.

Then, as the procession of her peers began to dwindle, Yukie felt a silent call to action. With the grace of a seasoned warrior, she rose from her seat, her movements fluid and deliberate. There was no fanfare, no dramatic flourish— just the quiet confidence of someone who has come to terms with their destiny.

She approached the podium, her classmates' eyes following her every step. Their faces were an array of expressions —curiosity, anticipation— but Yukie's own face was a mask of calm resolve.

Yukie stood firm, the whiteboard in her hand a stark testament to her choice.  "Madara," she proclaimed, her voice steady, betraying no hint of doubt.

The name was a bridge between worlds, a reminder of the Ghost of Uchiha that once haunted the tales of shinobi. Madara Uchiha, the legendary clan leader whose very existence challenged the world, is now reborn in Yukie's determined stance. It was a name that spoke of power, of a tumultuous history, and of a future that Yukie was determined to reshape.