Chapter 82: A new wind

It's been weeks now since that little skirmish and the populace of the Kingdom have change a little.

I'm still stay at the town right now because the news about the defeat of the second prince are still being talk at the whole Kingdom, some are disappointed some are criticizing the might and have doubts now on their soldiers, I much prepared that way actually because now people are easier to gain their trust on us specially if they learn about the princess.

I'm at the office together with Salvia and mother as we are working my plan while mother are busy as not only did the merchants have increase we also have some applicants of some people looking for a house and works in our town, of course we have some houses that is ready to sell and some vacant job and their some other businesses I think of to further flourish this town so mother is busy checking the applicants to if they are suited to be in this place and if they are just spies send by the Royal family we will definitely need to get rid of them.

For now the Royal family have been quiet evn with so many critiques, of course they send some envoys to negotiate about the prince well being, he is now on the dungeon for criminals as he is a good bargaining chip and now the envoys are negotiating with is on how they can get him free but we still not accept their offer and somehow after a week of negotiation they completely stop.

"Maybe it's about time I return to school." I mumbled, I mean it's not like I miss the school but we already been absent for a week, I'm sure the news about my town defeating the prince soldiers is also been spread in the school.

"I think it's not really good idea, right now the news of the kingdoms prince being defeated by a small town is still in hot topic, you being the center of that skirmish is ingrained in the mind of people, who knows what will they do to you if you step foot inside the Kingdom territory." As I speak that my mother replied to my words, I understand what she said, even tho the people are criticizing about the defeat there are still people that are angry about What I did to their Kingdom.

"I understand mother." I have no repute.

While we are casually chatting someone knocks on the door.

"Yes, come in." Mother said as I look who has entered and it Viola with a serious look on her face.

"Excuse me Madam Orchidia and Miss Kyrie but you should hear this urgent news." Viola said in a calm manners yet I can see in her face that she is panicking. "I've heard this from one of the merchants that situated in the Capital that they said a new ruler of the Kingdom have been announced."

"So what so urgent about that? I understand that it's absurd that they are in hurry to change the current ruler as I know the King is still alive and well, but why are you so panic?" I said as I look at Viola, Salvia is quietly listening at my side too and she also seem don't bother but my mother is confused of what is going on.

"The one who been crowned as a new ruler is Manaria Gamal." When Viola said that with her serious face everyone aghast of course except me, Salvia instinctively look at Viola while mother have a white face.

"Salvia? Why are you so surprised? More like why are you so wary?" I look at Salvia with a frown on her face when she heard the name.

"There will be a blood bath in this land..." Salvia said. "For now rather than me to tell you, you should ask the princess as she knows very well about Princess Manaria." She said with a serious tone.
***
"Huh?! That can't be true! It's impossible!" Now we are in the veranda of my Manor in a table with tea and snacks, right now Me and my Companions and Manarina and her partner are having some tea time while I told her the news of the Coronation of the new ruler of the Kingdom.

"Dear sister?" Leonila who also are here ask the Princess who become agitated because of the news while her sister is so confused, Eri and Sakura are here too because they still not returned in the school as right now they are well known to be associated with me as a precaution I didn't send them back to the academy.