chapter 5

Author pov

>>next day<<

Jin wakeup and found yn sleeping peacefully in his arms, her face burn in his chest while hairs messy on pillow her lips having cute pout.

Jin - the best starting of my day..!

Mumble with smile and get up.

He went to walk in closest to take the outfit. He was about to take shuit but remembering they are going for shopping He take simple outfit and kept on sofa and went to bathroom.

Jin come out and saw yn awake sitting with half close eyes but open it when room door open reveling other members.

Bts - good morning princess.

Said with smile.

Yn - morning oppas.

While giggling.

Yn was staring at yoongi which jimin notice and spoke.

Jimin - what are you looking at mochi.

Ask while crassing her hairs back from her forehead.

Yn - oppa looks like cute cat.

Pointing at yoongi while giggling.

Eveyone start laughing and yoongi have done expression.

Suddenly yn's stomach growl making her pout and other awwd at her cuteness.

Jin - looks like someone is hungry.

Said with chuckle.

Taehyung pick her up like baby on his hips and spoke

Tae - we will get her ready.

Said and run away with jikook.

Hyung line shake their heads and left for kitchen.

Rm jhope sit on dinning table talking about work while jin and yoongi cook fhr brackfast.

>>with vminkook<<

They were fighting over who's choose dress yn will were. Yn was giggling seeing this, but everything halt when they felt buring gaze on them.

Makne trun and saw hyung line glaring at them making them glup.

Jhope - what's happening here....?

Yn - they shay I choohse dhress, now they fighting.

Said while shaking her head.

Jin - choose the dress and keep it infront of her. She will were whatever she likes.

Said in sweetest tone.

Makane understood they are geeting punishment soon.

Makane run to got the dress they got for her today to were, they keep the dresses infront of her.

Yn choose dress making vkook winnies and jimin hugged her as she choose his dress, yn giggle in his arms. They also smile at her sweet giggles.

Yn take bath and get ready.

>>her look<<

They all went downstairs and sit on their palce

They start eating and yn spoke.

Yn - jinni owapa yor hands fod is scho gud.

Said with smile.

Rm sign and jin said to rm.

Jin - you need to work on his vocabulary.

Said with sign and rm nodded.

Yoongi - grandparents and unless and aunts with cousins are coming to meet us tomorrow as they got to know about princess.

Said while checking his phone.

Evryone nodded and yn clapped her hands in happiness, making evryone chuckle.

Then they went to shopping and buy so many dresses jewelries and boots sneakers and toys.

In short they enjoy their day with full of happiness.

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ 😊

☆☆To be continued ☆☆

.