chapter 13

Author pov

>>AFTER SOME YEARS<<

It's been some years yn return back to her family and livng happily. She become world's biggest and successful doctor.Her each and every family members were proud of her.

It's mid night and a girl return home begin tired. She spend most of the time in hospital, and because of that she is not geeting enough time with her family.

She come inside but to her surprised whole family is in living room.

?? - you all didn't sleep yet. How many times I need to tell you all that sleep on time...!

Scold softly like mom.

Alessandro - we were waiting for you principessa.

Grand ma - yes yn we want to say something.

Said with smile.

Yn - what is it..!?

Hyunbin - you brother Alessandro's friend arrange a party soo we all need to go to Russia so you better cover up your work.

Said with smile making yn chuckle.

Yn - papa, I take 1 month holiday because i couldn't spend my time with my family soo It's not problem.

Said with smile

Grand pa - ok soo all of you go to sleep we will leave in early morning.

Said evryone nodded.

They all went to their room. Yn was going but jk and Kai warped their arms around her shoulder while others beside them.

Yn - what is it oppas....!?

Jk - tell us did you make boyfriend.

Youngjae - or you like someone..!?

Ask with excitement only to receive smaked from their brothers.

Yn - huh...!? Boyfriend...!? What is that..!? Jin oppa what kookie oppa and jae oppa are talking about...!?

Ask with innocent face.

Jin's eyes widen and said.

Jin - nothing baby go to sleep they are on high nothing much.

Said while secretly glaring at them.

Yn nodded with smile and left while smirking evily, controlling her laugh.

She went in room and close the door and start laughing loudly.

Jk - YOU BRAT YOU KNOW EVERYTHING STILL BEHAVEING LIKE YOU KNOW NOTHING.

yell from outside of room.

Youngjae - COME OUTSIDE YOU LITTLE SNITCH.

yell while bagging door.

Yoongi - YOU BITCHES GO TO SLEEP AND STOP SHOUTING LIKE MAD MENS LET ME SLEEP, OR I WILL FUCKING CHOPPED YOU INTO  PIECES.

yell from his room making those two run away.

Yn laugh but soon heard.

Yoongi - KITTEN SLEEP OR I WON'T LET YOU SLEEP WITH ME WHEN AUNTS WAKE YOU UP.

yell from his room. Yn run to bathroom to take shower.

Grandpa - YOU BRATS STOP SHOUTING LIKE MAD MENS AND GO TO SLEEP.

Shout from his room .

Now it was pin dropped silence. Evryone went to sleep.

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ 😊

☆☆To be continued ☆☆