chapter 6

Author pov

Bts is sitting in living room waiting for their grandparents uncles aunts and cousins to come yn is in her room taking small nap.

Soon door bell rang and maid open the door. All of them come with smile or cold face.

Grandma - where is she...?!

Ask excitedly.

Jin - she is in room. She come downstairs before we want to tell you all something....!

Said with serious tone.

His serious face make evryone serious and Curious. Jin tells him about yn's abusive father and abused yn faced. They fall anger raising in them.

Adelina - now call her we want to see her.

Said in exited tone.

Jin nodded and went to her room. He went inside and smile seeing her playing with toys. 

Jin - princess come let's go Eveyone is waiting for you downstairs.

Said softly with smile.

Yn look at him and spoke.

Yn - they no like me...?!

Ask while titling her head.

Jin - they love you princess Meet them first ok...!

Yn - hmm OK.

Said and hold his hand.

>>Yn's look<<

they went downstairs and everyone's eyes were on yn

they went downstairs and everyone's eyes were on yn. When yn look up they felt like they are punched in gut. She exactly looks like hyunbin her blue eyes nose lips everything.

Grand ma went to her with teary eyes and kneel infront of her cupping her cheeks and spoke.

Grand ma - you just look like your father. I am your Grand ma daughter.

Said with smile.

Then one by one she meet evryone but she felt more comfortable and connected with Alessandro, and Eveyone notice it.

Grandpa - that's true when it said "Eldest brother and youngest or only Sister have special and strongest bond ever".

Said while looking at yn and Alessandro.

Yn didn't mind it, because she is busy in playing with Alessandro's rings. While he is looking at her with soft eyes.

They spend their time with laughter and full of happiness. Yn's eyes become heavy and she fall sleep on Angelo, making evryone gasp knowing he don't like anyone touching him. Taehyung about to get up but Angelo pick yn and put her on his lap crassing her hairs while her face burn in chest making Eveyone shocked.

Mario - hehe, he is not Angelo, who are you..!? Where is my brother...?! He don't like any physical touch.

Said in dramatically tone making evryone rolled their eyes at him.

Angelo glare at him and left with yn. Elders smile and

Adelina - looks like princess have make palce in everyone's heart soon.

Dong-wook - you are right jagi, and did you all notice we don't have time to sit and talk but look now we all sitting and talking with eachother.

Said with soft smile.

Granpa - she is angle for sure. She is our brightness whom we love alot.

He said with smile and others nodded with smile.

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ 😊 😉

☆☆To be continued ☆☆

.