chapter 17

Alexander pov

It's been week I am staying with Kim's. Yn always find a way to annoyed me. If I say the truth I really enjoyed it. Not realizing I fall for her, but I don't know if she love me or not. I know one thing that is.. she is mine no matter what. I will make her mine. We both got comfortable around each other.

I didn't realize when I start open up to her, and become expressive. Today I thought to tell her what I felt for her.

I knocked on her door and hear.

Yn - come in.

Said with smile

I went inside and saw her sitting on bed reading some files.

Alexander - I want to talk to you about something...!

Said nervously.

Gosh..!! I wasn't this nervous while killing foe the first time...! Looks like it's true love can make you feel which you never felt before.

Yn - what is it...!?

Ask with curiosity.

Alexander - i want you to know that you are one of the most important things in my life. youre the reason i do anything. when I get up in the morning, i feel so grateful for every second i have with you and have here on earth. you give my life meaning, you make me so happy, youre the reason i smile. life is better with you in it. the world is more beautiful, the days are more fun, moments are more thoughtful. i love having you in my life. i couldn't see my life without you in it. you have become such a strong part in my life. its so hard to explain what you to mean to me. now that you're in my life, i feel like i have so much, way more than i deserve. my world feels bigger. my heart feels happier. because of you my world has grown. im so happy to have you in my life. i love you so much.

Said with love and softness.

I saw her eyes widen and teary, before I can think anything she run to me hugging me tightly while sniffing.

Yn - I love you Alex I love you soo much, Alex...!

Said while sniffing.

I felt like I won the whole world. I warp my arms around her hugging her tightly.

Alexander pov end.

Author pov.

Both were enjoying eachother's warmth unaware of how Alex going to convince yn's overprotective father uncles aunts grandparents and specially 26brothers.

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ 😊

☆☆To be continued☆☆

..