chapter 16

Author pov

Here yn is running downstairs because she got late for work. Evryone is sitting in living room.

Hyunbin - where are you going princess...!? Its evening and Dominguez must be coming.

Yn - I know papa but don't worry I will be back in hour.

Said while wearing her heels.

She was about to open the door but door open and because of it yn lose her balance and about to fall

She was about to open the door but door open and because of it yn lose her balance and about to fall. Someone hold her by her waist and pulled her making her stumble and landed on his chest.

Kim's - princess.

They said and went front.

They saw it was Alexander. Both were lost in each other's eyes. Jin fake cough making them come out.

Yn - oh god! I am soo late. Kookie oppa please drop me....!

Said with puppy eyes.

Jk - not at all you brat. You go I won't drop, I am taking revenge because of you jin hyung scold me.

Yn - bubbaaaa.

Yn hold Alessandro's hand while winning.

Lorenzo - come Stella I will take you, I need to get some stuffs too.

Said and take yn with him.

Yn - kookie oppa my hospital cafeteria give tasty banana milk and I thought to bring it for you but not anymore.

She yell while going out.

Jk - I will still have it, brat.

Yn - me and brat ok. Jin oppa it was kookie oppa who brake your pink mirror and pink slippers.

Yell while laughing

Jin trun towards him with glare and spoke

Jin - I will see you later.

Said with glare making him glup.

They welcome them. They got fresh, and yn also return from hospital. She was going but bumpd on someone. She look up and saw Alexander and Alessandro.

Alexander - you really love to bumpd on Pepoles, don't you...!?

Ask blankly.

Yn - yeahh I doo that too much, that's why I bumpd on you..!

Said with tight lip smile and left.

Alessandro was about to speak but Alexander left from there, as no one dared to talk to him like that.

Alessandro - its going to be long..!

Mutter under his breath and left.

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ 😊

☆☆To be continued ☆☆

.