Porluge

I got lost in his smile the way he was speaking was making my heart blow I don't what is happening with me am i happy with what I am doing.

This is so unexpected that I am finding him more interesting and beautiful how can I be like this but God his smile is so cute the way he is talking is making me get lost in him their is something in him that is making me just stare at him .

A man  standing with another man they wet talking about something one is speaking and another one is listening he was smiling looking at the other one who is speaking his heart out .

The one who was speaking looked at the one who was listening and gave him smile .

I can feel his stare on him why he is staring at him tomorrow is his wedding and why I am feeling so hurt thinking he will get married.

He shook his head and said to himself,

No vi you have a girlfriend and ro is going to get married with Ritsy soon you can't think anything like this .

Rohit's pov ,

God why I am feeling like this like their is something that is goone change between me and vi i know I am getting married but then why I am finding him so cute he is cute I always said it to him but today their was something in him that is making me just look at him my eyes are stuck on him .

Let's see how things will turn their way .

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰 😍.

Please comment and vote and share your thoughts on this fic please.