lake house

Virat went from their and took his car and went away from ther far away.he took his car out of city and near a Lake their was a beautiful house.

He went their and went to bedroom locked it and cried and cried till he felt good he was feeling so divested he don't know why everyone is blaming him why they always see him as someone who do all mistakes why they make him carry all the weight on himself whenever team needs he was their but on who he can reaily.

The lake house.

He felt a bit better and took shower and wear fresh set of clothes.

His clothes.

After that he went to lake and sat their looking at the water feeling calm moon was in sky and it's reflection in water .

On other hand rohit and other felt very guilty for their deeds and Rohit went to search for Virat but he was not able to find him anywhere.

He searched for him in every possible place he can go he knows Virat is angry and he will come back but he wants to comfort him and be their for him Virat has always been their for him and now h always wants to be their for him when he couldn't find him he remembered their secrate place .

It's that lake house he drove their and saw virat's car he immediately ran towards the house and saw virat sitting near Lake sun was rising in sky making it more beautiful.

Virat was staring at it he went to him and hugged him tightly kissing his whole face he was scared of lossing Virat don't know why .

Virat broke in his arms letting his all emotions came out rohit held him close to himself letting him cry in his arms feeling his emotions and love .

Virat cried and cried in his arms after sometime he stopped and looked at rohit they had an intense eye contact.

Desire of sex taking place in their heart virat was almost on Rohit's lap rohit was holding him by his thighs his hands on his inner thighs.

Virat was so close to his face their breath touching eachother feeling eachother's body that position was so intimating and plus whole environment near them was so silent yet warm that lake house was only house present their nothing around it.

Virat nod able to stop himself got on top of rohit made him lay on sand and kissed him .

He was kissing his lips sucking them biting them rohit was letting him do whatever he wants virat's breath touching his body .

He opened his shirt and touched his chest .

Rohit knew Virat is so horny and he himself was the proof was his cock that was poking virat's ass .

Eyes dark with desire and thoughts only about eachother just want to feel eachother.

Virat sat on his stomach and started to kiss his neck his chest .

He bite on his neck and Rohit moan and held his hands that was on his chest pulled him closer and held him by his waist .

He hugged virat sniffling his body smell that was tourning him more on .

Virat was feeling like he will cum by just Rohit's touch it was so much for him Rohit was teasing him his cock hitting on his hole .

He was desperate for rohit but rohit was hugging him not leaving him .

Sun was rising but cloud coverd it and sky was in dim light sun was hidden by clouds.

Rohit took his hands under virat's tshirt and roam it on his body feeling him .

Whole he was doing that he saw virat's face virat closed his eyes and feeling his touch he can see how much Virat wants him but he wants to take it slow and feel everything of virat .

Virat moved his ass on Rohit's cock and Rohit held him steadily not letting him love virat's face turned into trouble some .

He whined and looked at rohit who kissed his nose ,

Rohit:- take it slow vi .

Virat :- no i want you .

Rohit held his tshirt up and his his pink nipples he smiled and went to them and the first thing he did was hold them in his mouth and bite on top of it .

Virat :- ahhhhhhhhh ro ahhhhh.

Rohit smiled seeing virat like that .

He kissed on the nipples he bite and then went to second one and did same .

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.

Comment and vote.