Breakfast

Next morning was a total hurdal for everyone as wedding is away from their house so they had to go their and ofcourse our groom was sleeping peacefully and virat was helping others.

Virat woke rohit up and scold him for being careless on his wedding day rohit said sorry and his whole face and body was yellow yellow not knowing what to do he asked Virat who gave him lemon and told him to apply on his face and everywhere.

He got confused virat took one lemon on his hands and started to apply it on Rohit's face who was looking at him enjoying virat's care .

Virat gave him done look ,

He then kissed his forehead and told him to take bath after slowly nimbu for 15 minutes he agreed and Virat went away.
He don't know his mind was feeling relaxed the thought of his wedding didn't even crossed his mind he was relaxed no tension.

When he came out of the washroom he saw virat applying lemon on his face he went to him and helped him in that their face was so close that they can feel eachother's breath just when their staring session was on going subhman came.

He saw them and closed his eyes virat went to him and ruffled his hairs,

Virat :- what happened subhi .

Subhman:- bhai vo i am hungry and no one is giving me breakfast what should I do everyone is busy .

He said sadly small pout on his lips Virat gave him kiss on his forehead and told him he will get fresh up then will bring breakfast for him and Rohit they nod.

Subhman sat with Rohit and started talking he was talking and talking not stopping rohit chuckled at his cuteness and pulled his cheeks who pouted,

Rohit's thoughts

Perfect copy of vi they both look so cute when pout ohh my baby just like his vi bhai why the hell god made them so cute he have behaviour exactly like his virat bhai .

He was thinking when subhman shake him and he came out of his thoughts,.. virat came and they went downstairs and saw everyone working.

Virat went to kitchen and Rohit and subhman followed him both set on kitchen counter and virat started to make sandwiches for them .

Rohit came and hugged him from his back and put his head on his shoulder,

He had small pout on his face and hands under virat's tshirt who looked at him onec and then started again Cooking subhman was enjoying this .

Rohit don't know what came in his mind he placed a soft kiss on virat's neck who stopped his work and shivered when he got what rohit did .

Blushed creeped on his cheeks and subhman laughed seeing them being all lovey dovey.

As they were still making food rohit started to help him from behind .

After they were done virat mare coffee for himself and Rohit and got chocolate for subhman as he don't like coffee and went to the back of the house it has small garden.

They ate their enjoying the talk they were having ritika and Anushka joined them .

And saw how whenever virat laughed he lean on Rohit or whenever rohit laughed he look at virat they were perfectly looking like couple subhi was enjoying this ..

Ritika got that she is not good for rohit although she loves him alot but his real happiness is Virat and he only love Virat ...

On other hand Anushka also got that when he saw virat laughing his ass out and his hands on Rohit's thighs whenever he love towards him their faces came so close looking like they will kiss any moment.

Ritika went from their and Anu followed her .

Here Virat saw ritika being angry and got a bit away from Rohit but rohit held him by his waist pulling him close to himself not letting him go away his hand were in virat's waist .

Virat was looking at him with shy smile but sad look he just kissed his cheeks and forehead to ease the tension in air when ritika and Anushka left .

He knows that he should not do this but his heart only wants Virat closed to him for now he can't just let his feelings flow away he held virat's hand tightly.

Virat was confused but let him do whatever he wants.

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰

Guys yarr sorry mai jada update nahi kar pa rahi hu but trust me i had to study and their i no time left for updating some how managed to update this morning today,
Comment and vote please 🥺.