The wedding.

Virat was speacchles Anushka who was standing their looked at Virat and nod er head giving him permission to do this she went to him and said it's good for both of them that they should be friends...

Rohit looked at Virat who was still processing everything although he felt happy with this feeling his belly felt butterflies in them .

Rohit's mom :- speak Virat beta what you think do you want to get married with Rohit and save his image or let it be ruined.

Virat :- I will marry him aunty.

Rohit's mom kissed his forehead and gave his hands to Rohit virat's mom and his siblings didn't had any problems as Anushka also gave permission everyone were happy ritika also looked happy with this .

Virat went to venue of wedding so many things were going on like arranging clothes and all everything was arranged by Rohit's mom as soon as possible.

Rohit also got ready excited to meet his groom and Virat was happy he was feeling like it's the happiest thing happing with him .

As the tike proceed the time for baray going came and everyone was excited for that Rohit went to his home's Puja Ghar and they did puja and after that they went to bhagwan ji's temple and took their blessings.

After they were done they started to go towards the venue they did made any noise but they were only 20 minutes away from venue they started to dance and happily the barat was dancing crazily enjoying rohit was on big a big car like thing .

Like this he was sitting like king on this and everyone was dancing around him .

Soon they reached the venue and got down .

He was walking towards the gate and virat's mother did his tilka and then they let him get inside .

Virat was in his room getting ready he heart hardik saying that Rohit came virat's heart stopped he want to see him but was not able to .as he was still yet to get ready.

Soon he got ready Rohit was with his family members they were talking and having fun soon pandit ji said them to get on stage as the time for wedding.