The end

His thoughts get interrupted by rohit who came towards him and sat beside him keeping his head on virat's shoulder.
Virat got startled by this but he knew it can only be rohit as this place is their private place no one knows about.

And also he can always guess Rohit's touch that's the speciality he have .

He looked at rohit who was sleeping on his shoulder,

Rohit:- why you came here vi .

Rohit speak while his eyes still closed.

Virat :- not feeling sleepy so thought of coming here why are you here ro .

Rohit:- I can't sleep without you vi .

He smiled at him rohit took him in his arms and said ,

Rohit:- baby you are best you are not selfish or arrogent don't think anything like that about yourself you are the most selfless person i know who can sacrifice his own happiness for others who will do anything for making his family happy please Jann don't think low about yourself.

Virat :- but ro I was not a good captain I am a failed captain for india .

Rohit held his face in his hands cupping it and placing a soft kiss on his lips ,

Rohit :- baby fans only see the trophy but they never saw reason and each time when India won the trophy Virat kohli this name has always contribute in it most he is the reason why India always stay calm at pressured situation.
You know baby till Virat kohli is standing on field no one can losse their hopes you are the reason why India is at this place now you made India stand like this player are afraid of you and your fans they know if they mock you your fans will kill them with words and you are the best captain i know even maybe better that mahi bhai because you are actually best he got so many chances but my love you only got limited chances still you proved yourself.

Virat hugged him closed his eyes,

Virat :- thank you ro i love you .

Rohit placed a soft kiss on his forehead,

Rohit:- I love you too my jann .

He took Virat inside the house and NXT morning they went back to their team and everyone started to apologise to him bit he told them it's okey.

And also said sorry to everyone knowing he hurted them too .

Now it was only Virat and Rohit sitting at their garden of their house where they got married.

It was Rohit's parents house it had so simplicity in it that makes them calm virat is always a person who loves to do something for his family and friends but rohit is someone who is not expressive but secretly care for everyone.

Rohit held virat's hand in it and kissed the back of it,

Virat :- baby thank you for being with me till now .

Rohit:- don't thank me vi you are the reason this rohit sharma is like this you make me a lovesick man for you I don't know how much i love you but i love you that's the only thing I know and I love you so much and always will .
I know i have told you this like millions time still I can't stop myself from telling you this you are my happiness you are the reason why rohit sharma is still here you are their for me when I need you ,you are my biggest supporter when I saw you I get so much courage to face the world alone I can do anything for your happiness.

Virat felt his heart swelling with affection towards this man,

Virat :- and the reason I am always happy is you Rohit,you are the reason why I always wanted to smile for you for world i. Thankful to have you Rohit thank you and please be my sun .

Rohit:- no need to thank me because I am yours and you don't say thank you to yourself.

Virat :- still cheesy .

Rohit:- only for you Jann .

Virat blushed and shook his head they sat their holding hands thinking about life .

They never thought that something like this will also happen their life gave them shocked but in the form of themselves.

From just being bestfriends to being eachother's everything they came long way they also know why place they hold in eachother's life still always felt love growing between them.

They know they can do anything for eachother and they also know that each day they will only love eachother a bit more it gives them strength to fight with anyone.

Rohit's mother saw them and felt happy seeing them like this she was smiling when Rohit's father came their and saw her he felt proud on his life she gave the most happiest thing to Rohit which is rohit.

They know how much rohit cherish Virat and what place virat hold in his life he kissed his wife's forehead saying a small thank you .

His mother called them for lunch and they started to walk towards the house holding eachother's hand .

They smiled and gave a kiss to eachother.

They got inside and out story ends here .

Sometime life can be so unexpected but it always gives you best that's why it's called,

Unexpected turns of life

The end

Thank you for your love guys hope you all like this story now it's time to say bye to it .

Thank you love you all .