Cat

Everyone rush towards him and Virat and Rohit also came near him after seeing them he started crying more loudly and hugged them they got worried.

Rohit made him stand and virat went to get first aid kid and subhman sat on couch still sobbing like kid .his eyes were teary and everyone were just melting at his cuteness.

Ishan was giving him done look at the baby behaviour of his besti but deep inside he was also worried..

Virat :- what happened baccha how you got injured.

He asked after he was done with first aid subhman pouted and hugged him keeping his head at his belly.

Rohit ruffled his hairs and went to get water for him he gave it to him and wipped his tears .
They looked at others Askin for explanation.

Sky :- he was running in whole house trying to capture neighbour's cat when she came in this house and while running behind her git slipped and fell and got himself injured.

Virat :- baccha why you did this .

He looked at rohit for saving him ,

Subhman:- cat was cute .

He gave virat very innocent smile Virat sighned at him ,

Virat :- baccha don't do this again .

Subhman:- oki .

And he got up and went behind the cat virat was about to shout at him but hardik said ,

Hardik:- Virat what happened to your neck and collerbonas.

Virat hit embarrassed their family members already went away now only ict was their .

Siraj :- ha bhai what you were doing huuhh tell us .

Rohit:- Abe salo shadi ke baad pata chal jayega tum bhi kar lo jitne jaldi ho sake Rahul dekho hardik ko bohot jada jaldi hai esko Jan ne ki Virat ke sath kay huaa jara esko batana kay huaa hai .

Rahul :- baby chalo room me mai tumko practically kar ke dekha ta hu .

Virat laughed at hardik's reaction which was like he will faint any moment he gave glare to Rahul and ,

Hardik :- virat bhai i want to know about you i don't want any practical things.

Subhman came their with cat and

Subhman:- bhai look cat .

Hardik :- ahh subhi we are confused who is more cute you or cat .

He blushed hearing this and his himself in Rohit's shoulder who laughed at this boy's cuteness.

Subhman:- don't do say this cat is more cute .

Ishan :- no Jann you are more cute .

He said and placed a kiss on his cheeks who turned whole red tomato.

Virat :- okey okey don't tease my boy .

Subhman smiled at Virat and showed him cat ,
Virat took the cat in his arms starting to creasing his softly her hairs so soft eyes were dark brown it was white cat she was so cute but subhi was also wearing white clothes so it's hard to say who is more cute .

Subhman:- bhai about which practical things you were talking about.

Ishan hit his forehead on hardik's shoulder and others became silent subhman was looking at them curiously.

Hardik:- baccha we were talking about Rahul's practical exam he gave when he was in college.

Subhman made face hearing collage name and shook his head .

Virat :- subhi you ate something.

Subhman looked at here and their not wanting to answer.
Virat got that he didn't had anything he also didn't had lunch now not even snacks he got angry,

Virat :- subhman gill you love to give me heart attack na you really want to get sick or what .

Subhman looked down and his behind rohit

Subhman:- soi

Rohit:- it's okey na vi make something for him .

Virat :- panda don't encourage he will do this again.

Rohit:- he will not do pakka .

Virat gave cat to hardik and went to his room to get fresh up and Rohit also went to their room after Virat got fresh up.

Rohit held his hands sniffing his neck ,

Rohit:- you smell so good .

Virat :- panda I had to cook sometime for subhi he didn't ate anything from almost 6 hours.

Rohit let him go getting worried about subhman and Virat directly went down Rohit got fresh up .

He came to kitchen and saw virat cooking pancakes .

He hugged him from back and slipped his hands under virat's tshirt,
He touched his nevel .

Virat closed his eyes feeling it ,

Rohit in husky and low voice ,

Rohit :- why are you cooking pancakes darling.

Virat bite his lips ,

Virat :- subh........ wants to have ...ahhh pancakes.

Rohit kissed his nap and pinched his navel .

Rohit:- you are so sexy vi i just love your moans .

Virat :- rohit ahhhh pancake.....will ahhh mehhh burn .

Rohit:- but baby I am already turned on wants to be inside you .

Virat got red hearing this and turned around.

He turned off the gas and Rohit kissed him finally on his lips .

Kissing them and marking them as his property.

That kiss was sloppy messy showing their hungr towards eachother.

But they heard subhman and ishan's voice ,

They were coming towards the kitchen rohit got away from virat and went to take water .

Subhman:- I am hungry.

He announced after coming their Virat made plate for him and gave him to eat shubham also feed ishan .

Rohit:- this boy is really my cockblocker.

He shook his head smiled at subhman who was eating while happily moaning and went to garden he saw ritika their and went to her .

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰 😍.
Sorry for late update I was kinda busy .

Comment and vote.