Jealous

They woke up around dinner time and went downstairs they saw everyone sitting on dinning table and everyone one was eating having their food they sat and started eating after they were done they went to terrace.

Rohit was looking so gloomy and Virat was looking a bit sick he sneeze and Rohit looked at him and held his hand .Virat smiled at him they were sitting on swing.

When Virat said

Virat :- ro what gift you bought for me you bought gift for everyone na so what is my gift .

Rohit's eyes came out of his socket he looked at virat with widened eyes,

Virat gave him deadly look knowing Rohit forgot to bring gift for him which was a lie as Rohit bought gift for him but that was not here .

Virat :- YOU FORGET MY GIFT ROHIT SHARMA I WILL KILL YOU .

he said and got up from his sit and started walking downstairs,

Rohit:- vi i am sorry na I will bring it for you now .

Virat :-HOW CAN YOU FORGOT MY GIFT I AM NOT GOING TO TALK TO YOU GO TO HELL .

he was extremely angry and also he was not feeling well and continuosly sneezing so his anger was on top of his head and also he was having headache the travelling made him sick and the feeling of hurt also got mixed with it so he was feeling like he will be mad in sometime.

Rohit:- vi i am sorry na .

They came at hall fighting Rohit took his car keys and was going out when his mom called.

Rohit's mom:- where are you going ro at this time .

Rohit:- ma your second son is giving me hard time .

Virat heard it and he stand infront of the stairs and said ,

Virat :- I AM GIVING YOU HARD TIME AND WHO WILL TELL THAT YOU FORGOT TO BRING GIFT FOR ME HUHH .

his anger was coming out of his mouth everyone persent the hall got shocked at virat's sudden outburst.

Hardik :- bhai how can you forget that .

Ishan :- bro you should have not done that .

Rohit gave them done look Virat went to his room feeling dizzy and not well .

Rohit:- I didn't forget his gift it's just I didn't bring it i ordered it and it have been delivered to my flat I am going to bring it .

He says his voice clearly showing how his anger is reaching on top of his head as he don't like when virat get angry on him .he turned towards Rahul and said,

Rohit:- rah he is having headache and cold give him warm water and medicine and after half hour tomato soup and then after he finished that give him his favourite chocolates he will sleep after having it and only give warm water to him but cold .

He said and ran towards his car on other hand everyone was speacchles because rohit always forget about everything then how he remembered each and everything about Virat .

Ritika:- he forgot to bring our wedding ring but didn't forget to order virat's gift wow and he don't even remember my favourite dish and remember virat's favourite chocolate his everything what he do when he fell sick .kinds of shocking that the s person don't even remember one single thing about himself or his family or me and remember everything about Virat .

Hardik and ishan smirked subhman looked at Rahul who was looking at mahi bhai all of them don't know what to speak as ritika was right so it's her right to be angry.

Rohit's father :- it's not like that ritika baccha he just care about Virat a bit much you know na he is his bestfriend.

Anushka:- uncle well just too much care he should show this to his soon to be fiance and he is showing to my boyfriend and virat is also being a spoiled wife .

Both ladies felt jealous seeing their boyfriends Caring for eachother more then anyone else.

Rahul, subhman and hardik ,ishan went to virat's room and gave him medicine and warm water who had ur his nose was red due to sneezing.

Hardik to ishan,

Hardik:- who will tell ritika and Anushka that their boyfriends are already committed with eachother and who will our both captain and his bestfriend that they both are already behaving like Married couple so they should not get married with anyone else.

Ishan laughed hearing this and Rahul ,virat and subhman gave them curious eyes as they don't know what ishan and hardik are talking about.

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)
Comment and vote please 🥺
Hope you all like it 🥰 😍.