sex

He was enjoying virat's state which was looking so hot sexy yet beautiful.
His body was shaking and lips trembling but still it was all enhancing his beauty .

Virat held his hands and stopped him and started to gave hickeys on his neck and chest .

Biting them and kissing them rohit closed his eyes feeling virat's kissed on his body .

Virat got down and kissed on his nipples and took them in his mouth enjoying biting them Rohit's hands was in virat's hairs guiding him .

After sometime virat's stopped and looked at Rohit's nipples they had his Silva on them His lips were covered with silava.

He got down and opened Rohit's pants along with boxer and threw it on the side rohit was naked and Virat was on his knees looking at him but his eyes wer holding a innocent look and it's speciality about him he can be beautiful dirty minded and innocent at one time .

He smiled looking at Rohit and went down to his cock rohit sat and Virat was also on his knees he bent down and took Rohit's length in his mouth he gave them kitten lick .

And finally took it in his mouth kissing it and enjoying it Rohit groned when his cock entered in virat's mouth.virat started to Bob on his cock Rohit was fucking virat's mouth his own mouth was watering for virat .

Soon he cum and Virat drank each drop of it that's it Rohit held his hand and pulled him towards himself took out his pants Makin him naked .

Virat was feeling shy under Rohit's gaze rohit held virat's face and kissed him tasting his mouth his own silava was mixing with virat's he was sucking his toung.

He held his face close to himself kissing his more and more getting more and more needy for him .

His hands were holding virat's hand tightly pressing them on sand just like that enjoying his taste .

He went down kissing his neck and collerbonas sucking them very hard making Virat moan .

Virat's hands were on Rohit's back digging his nails their feelings so close to his orgasm just after Rohit's some action.

Rohit got down and kissed his nipples and the area around it took his nipple in his teeth and bite it Virat's moan a painful voice out .

Virat:- ahhhhh ro noo ahhhhhhhh please ahhhhhhh .

Rohit was most listening to him but something shocked him when he got some drop of milk from virat's nipples.

And he remembered that onec he read on a book in a very rare chance men's get milk in their brest too but that's like 1 in 1000 .

He liked the taste of it and started to suck on it hardly taking each drop of milk out from virat's nipples.

Virat was scratching Rohit's back but instead of feeling pain virat was feeling so pleasured.

He kissed virat's nose and gave his fingers in virat's mouth Virat sucked them nicely coating them with his silava.

Rohit went down and entered in one go three fingers inside virat's hole he was doing it first time both were having set with eachother for first time and that too virat being bottom.

Virat screamed in pain and clutched Rohit's arms hold it very tightly.

Rohit kissed his forehead,likeing virat under him .

Rohit:- baby just like that shuu it will soon turn into pleasure bub .

Virat :- ahhhh ro hurting take ahhhhhhh it out ahhhhhh please ahhhh ro ahhhh no ahhh .

Rohit:- shuuhh bub it will be gone soon .

He said and kissed Virat sucking his bottom lips making them bleed Virat was still so tight and Rohit was getting impatient so he entered inside him in one go hitting on his correct g spot .

Virat yupled in shock looking at Rohit with teary eyes but rohit smirked at him seeing him like this .

Rohit:- baby so fuckable you are so eatable I wish I could eat you .

Virat :- ro ahhhhhh ahhh mehhhhhh yahhh mehhh ahhhh .

Rohit started to thrust hardly some blood also came but he didn't paid attention and was busy in his work feeling virat was more important then anything.

Virat was trying his hard to take rohit but his hole was pounding it was so full and that thrust were making him scream in pain .

Soon he came and looked at rohit who was not even looking like he will leave Virat soon or going to cum soon .

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰 😍.

Guys india finally won t-20 world cup so happy for team we are lucky to have rohit and virat in team .

Comment and vote.