sex 2

Rohit was kissing Virat again with pure lust in his eyes and his body was manhandling virat's body not letting him even move a bit hud both hands were holding virat's hand he was on top of his cock was inside virat's hole and thrusting at slow speed while he was kissing his lips and neck .

He was just not getting enough of virat he was worshiping virat's body ,

Rohit:- vi you are do beautiful your hands are so soft your lips sre feeling like cherry your eyes are shining like star.
Your face is looking like moon do beauty in it .

Virat was blushing hearing this things form rohit who was not thrusting and now getting fast by each thrust .

He made Virat sat on his lap and started to fuck him and his two fingers entered virat's back hole .

Virat was feeling so close to his orgasm bit rohit was not even letting him come .

Rohit:- baby why do perfect your little hole is taking me do welly ahhh love it .

Virat was screaming Rohit name,

Virat :- slow ahhhh down ahh to mehhhhh please ahhhhh ahhh ro ahhhh no ahhhhh to big ahhhhhhh.

Rohit was listening to him and getting more faster loving his voice ,

Soon after fifteen thrust he came inside virat,and virat was breathing heavily his head on Rohit's chest but to his surprise rohit was not enough with this too .

He held Virat in his arms and took him to a big rock which was near Lake but shaded by a big tree .

He made Virat stand near him and started to thrust him and again Virat was screaming his name .

Virat was taken a back by how energetic just for fucking him .

His back was hitting on that big rock and Rohit's each thrust was making him loss his control over his body again and again.

He was rolling his eyes but liking how Rohit is fucking him without any mercy just enjoying but not hurting virat he was blind by pleasure but also subconsciously taking care of Virat not letting his get hurt .

Virat was giving hickeys to Rohit's body neck chest .

Touching it and claiming his right on his man .

After sometime rohit came and stopped he looked at virat who was looking so beautiful with do many marks on his body looking absolutely like a princess.

He kissed him finally and stopped and they went near that shaded trees again and Rohit hugged virat's and slept covering their lower body with his blazer.

After two hours when he woke up it was around 11 when he didn't found virat he looked here and their and find Virat sitting near Lake his feets in water enjoying it .

He was wearing Rohit's shirt and his shoulder were exposed from their their clothes was beside rohit .

He wore his boxer and went to virat who looked at him and gave him smile Virat thought of teasing him and ran inside the water and that white shirt soke in water again.

Rohit got hard and his cock was hard cN be seen from his underwear too virat also looked at it he went to virat and Virat was about to go away from him but rohit held his hand and said ,

Rohit:- now no running Jann looks like you can still walk and i don't like it i want to give you bedrest so let's go .

He said and was about to take Virat from their but virat splashed water on him and started to play and he also did same seeing his Jann enjoying he also love it .

After that Virat wad looking at sky he back hugged him they were still in Lake he back hugged him and kissed his shoulder biting their and started to suck on his neck .

Virat's gasped but let him do that and Rohit took him on his shoulder picked their clothes and went to room and directly went to their bedroom.

And started to fuck virat again but this time more hardly roughly that sex was so intense that even when the ac was in still they were sweating alot .

Rohit's each thrust was a new found pain and pleasure he was spanking virat's hole fingering him enjoying him fucking him in different different style and after everything he done with virat he took his phone and took virat's photo.

And kissed him again recording virat's moan and screams.

After sometime they got fresh up and Rohit cleaned themselves and bed and made virat sleep on bed .

And he then made white sauce pasta for virat and himself they had it and slept hugging eachother.

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Guys so sorry but my school started to update will be late from now on and can you help me make a time table please I am in 10 th and have no idea how to do that please guys help me .

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.
Comment and vote.