Telling team

Next day the function of Sangit and mehendi was held it was in evening too everyone was tired so all of them were sleeping not Caring about anything.

Virat was almost laying on Rohit sleeping on him who was holding him closer to himself by his waist .

On other hand others ict members were also tired but they woke up and currently they went sitting on terrace enjoying the afternoon view of city .

They were all sleepy their eyes held sleep in it and their body was hell tired mahi,sonu,yuvi ,gauti ,sourav ,Rahul , Sachin and all of others seniors with them too sitting enjoying their juice ..

Hardik was laying on Rahul and spoke ,

Hardik:-ishu Virat bhai and Rohit Bhai were looking cute na last night and how rohit blushed when virat kissed his cheeks and how they feed eachother food it was just so much couple coated.

Ishan :- yes bhai and the most beautiful thing was when he made Virat bhai wear the ring which and then Virat bhai did the same it was really looking like it's their engagement.

Others heard it and looked at them in curiosity,

Subhman:- bhai what are you talking about tell us too na please.

Hardik ruffled subhman's hairs who's head was on Rahul's lap,

Hardik :- are last night me and Ishu came on terrace for network na their we saw virat and Rohit Bhai .

Ishan :- you know rohit Bhai held Virat bhai's hand and took him to centre of terrace and gave him a big red rose bouquet.

Others also got interested in this and they listen everything what Ishu and hardik were saying.

Hardik:- then after giving him bouquet he gave him a big box their was three pairs of expensive sneakers then he gave virat bhai again a big box their was two hoddies and then at last he gave him a small box their was Rolex watch.

Ishan :- we searched the price and they were hell expensive each gift was more then 30.000 (thirty thousand)

Hardik :- and at last he made Virat bhai wear a beautiful diamond coverd ring he said that Virat bhai liked it so he bought for him .

Ishan :- then they ate their dinner talking and feeding eachother and at last Rohit Bhai made Virat bhai ate gulabajamu and virat bhai did same .

They showed them photos that they took last night when Rohit and Virat were busy in themselves.

Mahi :- what these two are up to now rohit is about to get married with Ritika and here their bromance is not ending.

Yuvi smiled at it and said ,

Yuvi :- it's not bromance it's clearly romance we all know rohit and Virat have feelings for eachother just they are blind and that's why they say they are bestfriend when they actually behave like husband wife .

Gauti :- yes what will happen now will rohit marry ritika when we all know his heart belongs to Virat.

Sonu :- bhai don't worry they will find their way they know what they are doing and for marriage let's see who rohit choose his girlfriend whom he thinks he love or his actual love .

Sourav:- they are looking cute though look how Virat kissed Rohit's cheeks .

Rahul :- and look how they actually did everything that a couple should do in their engagement ceremony they give gift to eachother they made eachother wore ring and feed eachother sweet as a bond of love and pure relationship ahead.

Sachin:- and look rohit gave him yellow rose with red top it symbolises as a journey of friendship to love .

Kl Rahul:- they are looking cute and how rohit bhai is hugging Virat bhai .

Hardik and ishan glared at Rahul and subhman,

Hardik :- ya rohit did this for his not so bestfriend and more like lover Virat and you didn't even did this for your lover /boyfriend.

Ishan :- everyone deserves a bestfriend and boyfriend like rohit bhiya how he always take care of Virat bhai it's just so cute .

Subhman:- baby we will also do this .

Rahul:- yes baby .

Hardik and ishan gave them done look and looked at team ,

Jinxs :- I hope ro do something soon and ya please got open the blindfold from their eyes and let them see how much they love eachother.

Shami :- ya or else we all know they will goone regret or again the story of let the world know has to happen.

Siraj :- it will not they will find out something soon .

I hope so

He mumbled last line .

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰 😍.
Comment and vote.