fans

After entering their was some different feeling their it's not like it's virat's first time he came to Rohit's apartment it's just he liked it so much and now he came as his husband so what can he think.

Rohit saw virat's small smile and calm expression.

Rohit and virat went to his room and get fresh up after freshing up Virat went to take some fruits to eat but their was not any vegetables or fruits,

Virat :- ro their is nothing no fruits no vegetable.

Rohit:- it's okey vi we will order something to eat don't make lunch now .

Virat :- let's go to buy na please.

He agreed and they went to buy groceries when they were doing their shopping some fans came their ,and met with them one of them was vlogger she asked them permission if she can ask some questions to them or not and they agreed .

That girl :- sir how are you feeling after your marriage.

Rohit:- absolutely from heart from mind so happy can't express them by words it's just so much things going on inside me .

That girl:- why you changed your bride last moment and married with Virat sir .

Rohit:- their is not a specific answer but i will say that it's something that happened for good and also it's god plan to get us together.

That girl:- is it love marriage or arrange marriage.

Virat :- it's arrange marriage fixed by our parents...

That girl:- so where are you going for honeymoon.

Virat blushed hearing this ,

Rohit:- we didn't decide but will soon .

After talking with them for sometime she went away .

Virat was picking things for grocery and Rohit was staring at him ,

Their was a women who saw this and said this to her husband,

That woman :- look at them how rohit sharma is looking at Virat kohli they are just married but so much love did you ever looked at me like that .

Her husband:- baby I also love you and they are newly wedded na that's why till now don't know the feat of wife .

She gave him glare and Rohit virat laughed at this .

Rohit and Virat went to them and Rohit said ,

Rohit:- actually i know very welly because before being my husband he was my bestfriend and that time too he showed his rights on me like I am his husband.

They laughed,..

That man :- so after marrying eachother which team you support.

Virat :- we play for different franchise and always want our team to win but we also want eachother to score better runs and that things we do in heart we don't need to be vocal about it ..

After sometime when they were done billing they entered their car and virat told Rohit he will drive and he agreed ...

They saw pani puri vala and virat had heart to eat it rohit saw that and told that guy to bring them Pani puri

But virat get down from car and went to him they had Pani puri their hit their picks got viral .

Virat was looking at how rohit is eating,

Virat :- ro we will go to gym after eating this

Rohit not having any other option he agreed and then they went to their house settled  everything in kitchen and then went to gym they did gym and then had their dinner at a very famous  restaurant.

After that they went on a walk and talked about so many things and virat was talking non. Stop .

Virat :- do how everything changed in just few minutes na .

Rohit:- this is unexpected turn of life vi we can't do anything from it and guess what it gives us only happiness.

Virat :- yup surely it only give us happiness in the form of you .

After they entered their house Virat took shower then rohit and virat made coffee for both of us .

They had coffee together ,

While enjoying the silence they were loving it .

Rohit:- thank you for becoming my partner.

Virat :- i should say thank you to you ,you are my lucky charm ....

Rohit kissed his forehead and then they watched a movie together.

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.

Comment and vote.