Morning

Next morning virat woke up first he was really tired from yesterday but this was his first day after wedding so he had to get up he went to Washroom and got fresh up Rohit also woke up and saw virat who was getting ready .

His mehendi got more darker he smiled and went to him and stood beside him Virat looked at him through mirror,

Rohit:- you ar looking nice vi.

Virat's cheeks heat up and he looked down ,

Virat :- you should take shower.

Rohit nod and placed a soft kiss on virat's cheeks and went to get fresh up virat took out clothes for Rohit to wear subhman was still sleeping virat took out his phone and take some photos of him .

He then gentaly gave forehead kiss to him who smiled at his sleep feeling warmth of mom , rohit came and saw virat with subhman he went to him .

Virat :- Rohit ji your clothes are their .

As rohit came out of washroom and only towel was wrapped around his waist virat was feeling shy and here rohit got butterflies in his heart hearing Virat calling him Rohit ji .

He took clothes went to Washroom and got dressed up he came and saw virat was fixing some clothes in cupboard he went to him and back hugged him ,

Rohit:- this morning is best vi .

Virat turned towards him and asked,

Virat:- and why is that so .

Rohit:- because I woke up with my king and prince in my arms .

Virat smiled knowing how much it means to him and Rohit.

They were standing close to eachother virat looked in Rohit's eyes and felt so much love towards him not able to control himself he pulled rohit towards him and placed a soft kiss on his forehead and then in his cheeks rohit blushed.

His husband is such a tease Virat was wearing white tshirt white pants and white jacket his body was perfect fitting in it defining his curve of his waist .

Rohit held virat's waist which perfectly fitted in his hands and  brushed their nose together Virat smiled and gently placed his hands on Rohit's shoulder letting him do whatever he wants .

Rohit got near his cheeks and kissed him their then moved towards his jaw and placed a kiss their and lastly moved towards his neck and gave a wet kiss .

Virat's grip on his shoulder tighten and his body got weak he felt like he will fall but rohit was holding so their is no chance for that .

Rohit used his teeths now and bite on his neck sweetly sucking his neck virat nails digged hard on Rohit's shoulder he held virat's hands and pinned it above his head .

And again started to suck on the place he bite previously after 2 minutes he pulled away and gave another kiss their .

He was about to move towards his lips but subhman's groning voice came and Rohit's grip on virat's hand losses and Virat pushed rohit a little.

He also got away from Virat standing at safe distance and they looked at subhman who woke up and was rubbing his eyes and trying to sit once he sat on bed he opened his eyes.his eyes was doe and confused.

Subhman looked at rohit and Virat who were coming towards him he hugged them once they were near him and buried his face in then stomach/belly .

Rohit ruffled his hairs he was looking so cute hairs messy and confused small pout on his face a complete Baby well he is a baby he is just 19 going to be 20 soon .

Virat placed a kiss on his forehead then Rohit did,

Virat :- Babu get up and get fresh up then we will go and have breakfast.

Subhman:- no I want to sleep more .

He said and again pouted still hugging them then he look up his eyes met with them and they can't control but got melt in his cuteness.

Rohit cupped his face ,

Rohit:- baccha but you have to eat breakfast and then their are so many functions that will happen so we have to get ready as we have to present their na .

He nod his head cutely and got up going towards the washroom,virat also when towards ishan and subhman's room he bought clothes for him and gave it to him .

Who wore it ,

 Subhman's outfit

Subhman's outfit

Rohit's outfit.

Virat's outfit

Virat's outfit.

Then virat made bed while subhman was talking with Rohit hugging him like baby and complaining to him about something very important that Virat was not able to understand because of his voice being so low and soft just like a new toddler.

They went downstairs and ishan came to Subhman. Everyone were sitting in hall Rohit's parents , virat's parents, ritika's parents their team members some guest ritika and Anu.

Ishan :- where were you subhi last night you know how much worried we got then I  got text from Rohit Bhai that you are safe and sound.

Subhman:- i was with Virat bhai and Rohit Bhai I slept with them last night Ishu ..

He said simply still his face was looking cute while saying this and everyone's mouth hang in air .

They chuckled at subhman's innocence.

Mahi bhai :- he disturbed their first night still how cutely telling us that .

Ishan's faceplamed,

Ishan :- subhiiiiiiiiiiii .

Subhman went to Rohit and Virat and stand between them and they chuckled at his cuteness he was looking at everyone with confusion.

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes in)

Hope you all like it 🥰 😍.
Please guys comments and vote.