✯𝐴𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑇𝒉𝑒 𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦

𝑯𝑰𝑫𝑫𝑬𝑵 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑺 𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔

𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 1: 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑴𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑫

𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 2: 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑻 (Upcoming)

Guys this story will be in a series. In every book there will be a case which IPS Officer Aarav Singh Rathore will have to solve in which his team will also help him. And yes there will be love story too because I love romantic love story . If there is no romance in the story then what is the use of that story?

Guys, because this is a thriller romantic story, that is why there are many other characters in it which are very important for the story. Like Aarav's team And Villain. And there will be other couples too in the story but I will not tell you yet whose joint will be with whom, to know that you will have to read the upcoming chapters.

AaravXShivani First And Main Couple ❤ of this book.

This story will not focus only on romance but also on suspense thriller, friendship, teammate bonding and also on the villain of our story. In this story we will know what havoc the villain brings in the life of our hero and heroine and him team-mates and friends.

Special Message For My Cute Sakhas(friends),

Hii Guys, first of all, thank you for giving my book a chance. I promise you, this story is unlike anything you've read on Wattpad before. And that's not just talk-it's truly unique.

Here's a brief description of the story:
(Aarav Singh Rathore, our male lead, is an IPS officer. The Delhi DIG assigns Aarav and his team a mission to capture a notorious drug dealer, Ranvijay. However, before they can start, they're diverted to another case involving the murder of a university professor, Nikita. All suspicion falls on our female lead, Shivani Panwar. As the story unfolds, it becomes clear that the Ranvijay case and the university murder are intertwined.)

(I can't reveal more without spoiling the fun, but expect minimal family drama. Instead, you'll find plenty of love, romance, thriller, suspense, friendship, and team bonding.)

If you have more questions, feel free to DM me on Instagram. I'd love to hear from you!

Insta ID: Author.sakhii

Thanks!🤗🤗
.........................................................................................................

THE TEAM ( The Case Crackers)

A team is formed by DIG to catch a dangerous criminal and mafia.

𝑴𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔,

𝑨𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒗 𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒉 𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒆

𝑨𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒗 𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒉 𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒆