✯𝐶𝒉𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 11: 𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑣 𝑎𝑡 𝑆𝒉𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑛𝑖'𝑠 𝒉𝑜𝑚𝑒

Shivani's House
Living Room

They step inside, dripping water onto the floor. Shivani's bua ji is still asleep, oblivious to the commotion. Shivani leads Aarav into the living room and sits him down on the sofa. She fetches a first aid kit and sits beside him, gently tending to his wound. Aarav watches her with a small smile, pain flickering in his eyes.

Aarav (wincing): "Ahhh... take it easy, it hurts."

Shivani (apologetically, but with a hint of teasing): Sorry, sorry... but not really. When you hit yourself with that brick, didn't you feel pain?

Aarav (sincerely): "It did."

Shivani finishes bandaging his hand and gets up to put the first aid kit back. Aarav looks around her home, curiosity and admiration in his eyes. Shivani returns and stands before him, her arms crossed.

Shivani (firmly): "Now you can go."

Aarav (surprised): "But I haven't even said what I came here to say."

Shivani: "What? You already told me you felt pain too."

Aarav (earnestly): "That's not why I came."

Shivani (impatiently): "Please, keep your voice down. If Bua Ji wakes up...,Just like you silenced me outside, shut up like that."

Aarav (calmly): "Okay... come closer."

Shivani (skeptical): "Why?"

Aarav: "Just come here. You ask too many questions."

Shivani sighs and sits down beside Aarav on the sofa. Aarav motions for her to sit closer.

Aarav (indicating a spot beside him): "Sit here."

Shivani complies, and Aarav moves closer, taking her hand and placing her finger on his lips.

Shivani (removing her finger, confused): "What are you doing?"

Aarav (gently placing her finger back on his lips): "I put my finger on your lips like this. So you should do the same."

Shivani (frowning): "If I put my finger on your lips, how will you tell me what you want to say?"

Aarav (removing her finger forcefully): "Fine, then move it."

Shivani (angry): "You rudely pushed my hand away!"

Aarav (defensive): "How else was I supposed to talk?"

Shivani (angry): "Oh, so you need to talk now? Just wait."

She places her hand firmly over Aarav's mouth, smirking. Aarav tries to speak but is muffled.

Shivani (teasingly): Speak now, "Raja Ji."

Aarav struggles to remove her hand, finally succeeding.

Aarav: "Hii... How Are you"

Shivani pushes Aarav back onto the sofa, pinning him down, and covers his mouth again.

Shivani (triumphantly): "Shivani ko harna Pasand Nahi Hai."
(Shivani doesn't like to lose.)

Aarav grabs her by the waist, flipping their positions so that she is now beneath him on the sofa. Shivani's hand falls away from his face.

Aarav (smirking): "Aarav ko bhi Jitna pasand hai"
(Aarav loves to win.)

Shivani (inner voice, panicking): "I'm definitely having a heart attack tonight. Why is my heartbeat so fast?"

Shivani (worriedly): "Oh no..."

Aarav (concerned): "What happened?"

Shivani (frustrated): "Get off me!"