✯𝐶𝒉𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 13: 𝐸𝑓𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑠 & 𝑃𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑒

Hey Guys, hope you're all doing well! 🌟

This chapter is a bit longer, so take your time and enjoy it. It's packed with funny moments, but brace yourselves—the end gets a bit emotional.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

Pooja's POV

Night

I am incredibly happy today. I spent an entire hour getting ready so I could look beautiful. Finally, I'm going to meet Kabir alone. Until now, we've always met with our families. I never thought he would ask to meet me alone, but he did. Kabir is very introverted. We haven't talked much, but the conversations we had were beautiful.

Suddenly, I hear the sound of a car horn from outside.

It seems he's here. I'm quite nervous.

I step outside and see Kabir waiting for me. From his expression, I can tell he's as nervous as I am. I walk slowly towards him, my heart racing at the sight of him. He looks incredibly handsome, especially in that white shirt. Maybe he intends to kill me with his looks!

I reach the car.

"Hi, how are you?"

" I'm fine. How are you?"

"I'm good too." Kabir opens the car door for me.

"Please, have a seat."

I get inside, and Kabir sits in the driver's seat and starts the car.

Kabir and Pooja's Look

I ask, "Why didn't you come inside?"

"I didn't come to meet your family today. I came to meet you."

How romantic! It would've been even better if he had said, "What do I care about your family? I am yours, and you are mine," but this will do. As someone once said, Hole Hole ho jaega Pyaar
(love happens gradually.)

I look at Kabir as he drives.

Finally, you're mine, Kabir. Soon, I'll be your wife instead of just a stalker. I've been following you for two years and loving you so much that if you don't become mine, I might die.

Kabir breaks the silence. "Say something, please."

I come out of my thoughts. "Sorry, what were you saying?"

"I was saying you're very quiet. Say something."

"Sure." There's so much I want to say, but I want you to take the first step.

Kabir asks, "Would you like to listen to some music?"

"Yes, sure."

As Kabir reaches out to play a song, I also extend my hand.