✯𝐶𝒉𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 25: 𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑣'𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔

Shivani's POV

I hurried down the stairs, Aadhya's words playing on repeat in my mind: Aarav was injured. Normally, my quick-thinking mind would take charge, but not this time. When it came to Aarav, my instincts faltered.

As I reached the living room, I saw Aarav sitting on the sofa, lost in thought. His brows were furrowed, his jaw tight-a sure sign he was deep in contemplation. When he noticed me, his expression softened, and he straightened up, as if he had been waiting for me. I walked over and stood in front of him, my heart racing.

He rose from the sofa, his eyes scanning my face, searching for answers.

Aarav (softly, his voice tinged with concern): "How's Bhabhi?"

I didn't answer right away. I just stared at him, trying to gauge his emotions, my eyes narrowing slightly. His concern seemed genuine, but there was something he wasn't telling me.

Aarav (a bit more urgently, his eyebrows raising): "Shivani, is Bhabhi okay?"

Shivani (nodding slightly, but with a stern expression): "She's fine."

He sighed in relief, his shoulders relaxing a bit.

Aarav (gently): "Okay, then you should get some rest too."

But I wasn't ready to let him off the hook. I kept my gaze fixed on his, searching for any sign of discomfort or evasion.

Shivani (leaning slightly forward, voice firm): "Are you hiding something from me?"

Aarav (taken aback, his eyes widening slightly): "What do you mean?"

Shivani (crossing her arms, a hint of suspicion in her tone): "Where's your injury, Aarav?"

Aarav (shifting his weight, trying to keep his tone casual): "What?"

Shivani (stepping closer, her voice demanding): "I asked, where's your injury?"

He looked away for a moment, his jaw tightening as if debating whether to tell me.

Aarav (finally, with a slight sigh): "It's just a minor one on my shoulder."

Without saying a word, I turned and grabbed the first aid kit. My movements were quick, almost mechanical, but inside, my mind was a whirlwind of concern and frustration.

Shivani (commanding, holding the kit firmly): "Show me."

Aarav (trying to brush it off, his tone light but unconvincing): "You don't need to worry. It's not that bad."

Shivani (her eyes narrowing, voice sharp): "An injury is an injury, whether big or small. Now, show me."

Aarav (giving in with a slight nod): "Alright."

He started unbuttoning his shirt, and I didn't stop him. My gaze stayed locked on his face, determined not to be swayed by the situation. But as his shirt came off, revealing his toned chest and well-defined abs, I felt my breath hitch. I was not some shy, blushing girl. I was practical, but I wasn't immune to the sight before me.

(Maine usko Itna Dekha.., Itna Dekha, Jitna dekha Ja sakta tha, lekin inn do Aankhon Se Kitna Dekha Ja sakta tha) Just for Fun....,😉😉😉

I found myself unable to look away, my eyes tracing the lines of his muscles, down to a small mole near his abs that seemed to demand my attention. My mind, usually so focused, was now swirling with thoughts I didn't dare voice. Keep staring, Shivani, keep staring, my inner voice urged. The guy has worked so hard on his abs, so it's only fair to admire them. After all, they are worth looking at.