chapter 15

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ Anastasia ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

"Is something wrong?" I asked from the passenger seat of Marks car.

"No," Mark grumbled, his knuckles turning white from his grip on the wheel.

Since he had picked me up for our date he had been acting strange.

I tried to shake it off but I swore the tension had been building.

"Do you want to go back to my house?" He questioned, breaking the silence.

Fuck no.

"I thought we were grabbing dinner," I muttered anxiously.

The last thing I wanted to do was go to Marks because then I'd be expected to fuck him.

"Yeah, we could go after," He offered, his tone clipped.

"No I'm grand," I smiled, trying to be cheerful.

"Of fucking course," He snapped, making my eyes widen.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I scoffed.

"It means we've been dating a month and we've done nothing but make out," Mark spat, "Ronan was right you are a cock tease."

Is this actually happening? Men are fucking pigs.

"Excuse me?" I gaped, "who the hell said it was alright for you to speak to me like that?"

"I saw that picture of you and Johnny in the paper," He snorted, "real fucking classy. For being such a frigit you certainly get around."

Oh he did not.

"Johnnys my friend. I already told you this. If you want to be insecure don't take it out on me," I shot out, with my arms crossed.

"Yeah he's a real great friend. I'm sure you've let him in your knickers."

"Oh cry about it Mark. You could never handle the fact Johnny is my friend," I snapped, "sorry I didn't want to fuck you and thank god I never will."

"You're a fucking bitch Anastasia. You led me on for a month, while you're fucking around with Kavanagh," Mark seethed.

"I'm not fucking around with Johnny, or anyone for that matter," I hissed, grabbing my purse from the floor, "pull over right now."

"What?" He questioned, glancing from the road to me.

"I said pull over," I practically yelled.

He stopped on the side of the road and placed the car in park.

I flung the passenger door open and stepped out into the cold, dark night.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Mark shouted at me.

"I'm walking home because I refuse to spend another minute breathing the same air as you," I sassed, slamming the door shut.