chapter 22

: ・゚: Johnny: ・゚:

I was seated in the back of the bus waiting for it to move in order to go to Dublin for our game against Royce. The seat beside me was vacant as I didn't like to sit beside anyone, or talk to anyone before big games. I needed to get in the zone more than ever considering my groin was in searing pain.

I shoved my earbuds into my ears and stared out the window. I had yet to see Anastasia enter the bus but I knew she was coming since she had texted me last night asking if I was nervous.

I had noticed that Claire and Lizzie were seated near the front and Shannon was seated the row behind with Feely beside her. Seconds later I watched Anastasia appear in the aisle at the front of the bus.

My heart rate increased at the sight of her. She wore jeans and a simple black knit sweater with her hair in a messy but perfect ponytail.

Shes fucking beautiful.

She stopped to talk to her three friends but was quickly ushered away by Mr. Mulcahy.

"Miss Reid you're late, and where on earth is your uniform?" I heard the teacher ask her in a snappy tone.

"At home? It's not like we are actually at school today," Anastasia rolled her eyes, clearly lacking patience.

"Watch your tone with me or I'll write you up. I suggest you find a seat, and fast," He pursed his lips at my girlfriend.

Narrowing her eyes she turned away from her friends and scanned the aisles before resting her piercing green eyes on me. She gave me a wave and I waved in return.

I know I said I hate sitting with people but she's the exception.

She sauntered down the aisle, getting plenty of stares from guys before standing over me.

"Mind if I sit with you," She smirked at me.

"Of course not," I chuckled, moving my legs so she could scoot by.

She slowly scooted past my legs with her ass pretty much in my face.

The lads on the bus erupted into hoots and hollers making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah Johnny lad!" A voice boomed.

"Take her for a ride," Another called out.

"Miss Reid take your seat. Now," Mr. Mulcahy shouted angrily.

The bus jolted forward making Anastasia fall right into my lap.

Yep, ass right against my dick.

More whistles and cheers erupted.

"She's riding him right here on the bus!" Someone squealed.

"Go on Johnny!" Cheering sounded.

"Kavanagh! Reid! Enough with the flirting. Take a seat!" The teacher yelled.

"I told you she's a fucking whore," Mark muttered loud enough for everyone to hear.