Chapter 15

The twins finally get into the court to see the king and try to get his help, the fae king had all sorts of powers and one of them was especially rare.

The fae king could reverse and reword any kind of spell and Victor was hoping that the king would be able to redo Nixie's last spell/wish and send the twins to wherever she disappeared to.

They just wanted him to redo the part where she said something about their child and then be sent to wherever their fated one ended up, even if they never can return to this world.

To Victor anywhere that Nixie was that was home to him.

William was as smart as his twin brother but in certain ways he wasn't as skilled,but in other areas he excelled.

William was devastated when the spell over he and his twin broke and he remembered everything that they had done and said to his little butterfly.

He knew that they had destroyed her trust and probably her life would be better without them in it,but he couldn't let go of her,he realized that she was his world.

Both William and Victor needed to find her and work to repair the damage they had done to her and beg for her forgiveness and another chance to prove themselves.

Luckily the king took pity on the brothers and promised to help them, luckily for them the king and they had helped each other out so much over the years that the king was more than willing to help them one last time.

He looked through all of the planes of existence and worlds he could and luckily happened to stumble across a little known planet of animal people and found Nixie residing there, her energy was unique and that helped the king in his search.

He fixed it to where a portal opened up to this "Beast world" and adjusted the twins to better blend in by making them into "Beastmen" he then gave them supplies and sent them through the portal, wishing them luck and a safe journey.

The twins stumbled through the portal and immediately fell to the ground in pain as their bodies changed into Beastman forms, they writhed in pain until they had finished transforming into lean but well muscled black panthers.

After resting and recuperating, they finally turn back into their fae forms but they still had Beastman features, their ears were the same but everything else was Beastman.

Even their features had subtle changes.
They looked just a little different, their physical bodies had more dramatic changes, they were still tall and willowy but their muscles had grown significantly.

In fact they had actually gotten taller by a few inches.
Once they had changed back they felt the pull to Nixie stronger than before and they followed it for weeks until they came to a mountain range and they had to stop because they couldn't find a way through.

Meanwhile in the valley Nixie had decided that her family would move back closer to Genisis and her family since the huge mess with the rampage of colossals and feral Beastmen happened she felt it was safer for her growing family to be nearer to Genisis and her family for safety sake.

Silver made the decision to stay in the valley and be close to Nixie. Even if they don't mate he wanted to at least be near by to help guard her.

But Nixie has been worried that the two males only want to pursue her because of her hasty and selfish wish so she tells them she only wants them to mate her after they have courted her and are sure they want to actually be with her for herself and not because of the selfish wish she made, they both came to her before she had reworded her wish.

She was happy that both Boomer and Silver decided to give her a chance by courting her, she told them that if they did end up wanting to mate her that Boomer would mate her first and then afterwards if silver still wanted to he could mate her after that.

During the courting Nixie had gotten extremely horny and had mated with Phantom several times, she didn't know why she was horny so much lately but since she had decided to wait for her kits to get older before she got pregnant again,she had been taking a Herb to prevent pregnancy.

The herb worked 100% of the time if she used it daily if she skipped even one day she would get pregnant.

She never skipped a day just in case.

She woke up to a tongue in her twitching pussy and wiggled around feeling her legs start shaking as she gushed cum.

Phantom kept lazily licking over her clit over and over again and had two fingers thrusting lazily until she had gushed four or five more times, she was getting sensitive from cumming so many times that she started trying to wiggle away from Phantom.

Phantom had his arm over her stomach and wasn't letting her move even an inch away, when she started whining he grinned and climbed on top of her and started to tease her hot, wet slit with the head of his huge cock.

She wiggled around until he put his weight onto her body and thrust his cock into her slowly and inch by inch.

Once he was hitting her cervix, he stopped and held himself inside her spasming cunt.

She looks up at her mate and whines "please move!!!" "I need it, please I want it!"

Phantom smirks down at his love and asks "What do you want baby girl? Do you want me to give it to you hard? Or slow? Or fast? Use your words and tell me exactly what you want."

Nixie whimpers at Phantom and whines, " I want it all please, please, plea... Ahhh!"

She can't even finish her sentence because Phantom gives her exactly what he knows she needs. Is

She is pinching her nipples as Phantom is rocking into her hard and fast, he grabs her hand and using the shadows in their room he ties her hand to the bed, he slows down and suck her nipples into his mouth, with one hand he is twisting and pinching her other nipple gently, his other hand is flicking her clit over and over again until she cums hard all over his dick he pumps through her orgasm and pulls his dick out of her, he flips her over onto her stomach and pulls her up by her hips and pushes her head down until her back arches, he slams his cock into her hot, wet sheath from behind and his balls slap her ass over and over until she cums strangling his dick so hard that he cums hard shortly after her.

He releases her wrists and rolls her over gently pulling her over his body until her head is on his chest and he can feel her lips on his neck as they both catch their breath.

He looks down at Nixie and he kisses her sweetly," I am so grateful for you little one, you are my life and I wouldn't survive long if you ever leave me,you know that right?" He asks

Nixie looks deeply into his eyes and responds "I feel exactly the same my mate."

They curl up together in the furs and fall asleep.

Hours later Nixie awakened and sat up, she just sits there trying to figure out what woke her up and she can't figure it out until she feels a very strong pull and she gasps loudly and it wakes up Phantom and he jumps out of their bed growling and looking around frantically trying to figure out what has Nixie so upset.

He can't sense any danger so he returns to their furs to cuddle up with Nixie but when he gets there she isn't there and he really panics.

He calls out to her in their mind speak and she answers immediately, her feelings seems to be of confusion and a little bit of fear mixed in.

Phantom begs her to tell him where she is and he will be there for her, but she says that she doesn't know where she is.....