𝑇𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠

𝑂𝑛𝑖𝑘𝑎

"And where are you off to so early in the mornin'? Hmm?" I felt her breath on my neck and the warmth of her hands on my waist

"And where are you off to so early in the mornin'? Hmm?" I felt her breath on my neck and the warmth of her hands on my waist. With a sigh, I leaned back into her embrace.

"I'm gonna go run some errands. I'll be back in no more than two hours." I gazed at her through the mirror, knowing deep down that it was a lie and she was well aware. Bey placed a kiss on my neck, dragging her lips up to my ear.

"When'd you start all this lyin'? Tell the truth, sweet pea. Where ya goin'?" She pressed up against me, nipping my ear playfully. "You lie again and I'ma call Kaia on ya."

"Not you using my child to get what you want." I laughed, turning around in her arms putting in my earrings. She raised a brow at me before speaking again.

"Our child... and of course I am. Marigold is a lil menace. Reminds me of you when we first met. Tough girl." She pulled away and put her hands up to box. I smiled as she shuffled around me, waiting for me to do the same.

The second I put my hands up to retaliate, Beyoncé picked me up and threw me over her shoulder, eliciting a surprised scream from me. I hit her back, hearing her hiss and instead of placing me down she slapped my ass and spun me.

"Bey! Stop!" It was a mixture of a scream and a laugh, I sounded insane compared to the childlike giggles she released. "Honey, please!"

Suddenly, she stopped, pulling me down and wrapping me around her just to fall back in our bed. I was straddling her now, so I took advantage of our new position. Placing her hands above her head, I kissed her face over and over until she squirmed.

When I pulled away, she blushed. "Alright now, get up off me."

"And why would I do that?" I smirked.

"'Cause it's too early in the mornin' for ya foolishness." She looked away from me. I hummed, sliding down her body so that I was sitting right on top of her hard-on. She blushed harder and flipped us over. "You're trouble."

"Always been, baby." I cupped her face with a soft smile and gently kissed her nose. "I love you."

"I love you more, sweets," she whispered. "Now tell me where you're off to, or I'm followin' with Ace as backup." Her tone was playful, yet I could hear her seriousness.

Sitting up, Beyoncé rolled off and sat beside me. Placing my head on her shoulder, I sighed. "I was going to go see... August." I shut my eyes tightly to avoid her hardened gaze. I hated that look. She never let me get away with doing something I knew was fairly stupid, all because of that look.

I feel her grip my face and turn me to look at her. "Girl, if you don't open them eyes."

I pouted, "baby–"

"Open. Your. Eyes."

Slowly, my eyes fluttered open and my pout deepened. She mean mugged the hell outta me.